• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Element Nexus

Question for users, not the youtube reviewers. No offence to the reviewers, but I'm looking for real world/average guy willing to pay up for supposed high end scope, and yes I know it will be limited...

Anyone have on in hand (on a gun) yet? 

I have one on the way after canceling something else. I took a leap, too late to change my mind, so I'm all in...

I really didn't like the Sightrons I've had. I'm not really a FFP user. But what I've seen suggests the glass is as good (hopefully better than the Sightrons I had), turret construction is good/precise (again hopefully better than the sightrons I had) and the FFP reticle appears to be useable at low mag. Seems good. But that's from a small handful of reviews.

So maybe I'm having premature buyers remorse. Would love to here from other real would (target or hunter) users. Good or bad. I'd rather here the bad before I open the packaging....

Just for whatever reason I can't believe that everyone is changing $2-3000 NF scopes for Element scopes , maybe I'm mistaking not first time that will happen

I think there is still a huge '?". Reviews are very positive but there are only 2 I know of that are not direct insiders. I've made any assumptions that this is a better scope or not than other brands. I just know that it 'sounds' better than the one brand I didn't care for.

I have several Aztec's. I happen to like them but I need something that focuses clearer for at least one of my uses. I mean really, if I can see my target at 100y do I care if the image isn't crisp, t don't(when shooting fixed distances) but many will disagree. I could have easily bought something that's better known to be a step or 3 above those before getting up to the 2-3k range. I took my chance at 1500, although the last couple I've had at that price didn't impress more than the Aztecs. Maybe I'm an idiot.

Just trying to figure out if there is any other input folks are willing to share.

They are sponsors... lol The top tier scope they offer can’t compete with legit tier one optics like NF, and SB. They are good for the money from the videos. 

Got exactly what you saying , but if you watching guy that switching $2-3000 NF for $1-1500 element scope and hes like WOW WHAT A SCOPE!!!

Then you may think this scope is way better then the scope twice the price.

Anyone agree, or its only me?

Question for users, not the youtube reviewers. No offence to the reviewers, but I'm looking for real world/average guy willing to pay up for supposed high end scope, and yes I know it will be limited...

Anyone have on in hand (on a gun) yet? 

I have one on the way after canceling something else. I took a leap, too late to change my mind, so I'm all in...

I really didn't like the Sightrons I've had. I'm not really a FFP user. But what I've seen suggests the glass is as good (hopefully better than the Sightrons I had), turret construction is good/precise (again hopefully better than the sightrons I had) and the FFP reticle appears to be useable at low mag. Seems good. But that's from a small handful of reviews.

So maybe I'm having premature buyers remorse. Would love to here from other real would (target or hunter) users. Good or bad. I'd rather here the bad before I open the packaging....

Like Element, Sightron has both Japan and China models. Japanese made is usually better but not always the case.

I haven't seen anyone trade a $3000 NF for Element. Maybe an $1800 NF. Even Matt kept his ATACR and Ares ETR.

I think the thing to remember is the Element scopes are excelling within their price point. You can't expect a $1500 scope to equal a $3600 NF or SB.

I have an NX8 that is naked eye clear. I’m sure the Element Nexus is a fine scope, but couldn’t change faith in rock solid build of NX8.

I am firmly in the NF camp and have most of the range, however due to others telling me that these scopes are wasted on airguns I bought the AZTEC when it first came out, what did I think of it? DREADFUL, horrid turrets, not a great image, etc. etc. HOWEVER when I looked at other scopes i.e. HAWKE in the same price range it had plenty of features they didnt and equalled their performance easily, therefore I suggest exactly as stated above if you compared the ELEMENT to others in the same price range you may be suprised?

I have the Nexus on my Impact, The glass is the bright and clear, I can only compare it to other scopes I've looked through. ( hawk sidwinders, arken sh-4, bushnel,,atholon argos )

and so far to me is the best. It was cloudy the other day and I was shooting 22 slugs at 85 yds and I saw the impact holes clearly.

Is different level mate 

we should compare to ares etr delta stryker etc 

I am curious how this stands out in the real world too. It does look good in the videos so far. I personally would prefer a higher max mag.

I think the Ares ETR is a nice scope, but considering the factories and such they were manufactured at, the Nexus would probably be better compared to the Athlon Cronus as they are both manufactured at LOW in Japan and their retail costs are a bit more comparable. If it beats the ETR, it should as it is more expensive and made in Japan, but how does it compare to the Cronus? The Titan may be better compared to the Ares ETR, but that being said, it is also several hundred cheaper than the ETR and actually closer to the Ares BTR in price. Now if the Titan is as good as the Ares ETR, to me that is the better comparison, as it will prove a better deal.

Until you try something for your self you really have no idea what's better other than someone else opinion. I was skeptical when I bought my first PCP. I thought $2000.00 for an air rifle???... could it really be that accurate? Then I took the plunge and I have to say personally I have been completely in awe with the FX products I own. I feel that they have lived up to the hype. 

i almost bought this scope but without real world reviews I opted for the Athlon Ares ETR which I am very happy with. I bought the Aztec emerald after watching Matt Daubers review awhile back but it wasn’t as good as he made it seem so I’m not entirely trustful of his recommendations.

I bought the Aztec Emerald just to try and noticed my Hawkes (SW30s) were brighter and clearer. YO!