• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Element Max Fill Port Leak

My .51 AEA Element Max is leaking out the fill port.
I first noticed a week ago it would drop 1000 psi every 24 hours. Then yesterday I drained it to look at the tank and valve orings, put it back together, went to air it up, and the leak went full open, wouldn't even fill past 100 bar, and the fill port was hissing out air loud.

Anyone know where I should start in trying to fix it?

Did you find your problem I have element max and it leaking out of the barrel
I took the gun apart several times and changed every single oring and part that could leak, I even did facetime calls with my dealer where we both troubleshooter together.....and still couldn't stop it, nothing worked. I eventually gave up and sent the gun back to trade in for the upcoming Elite.

It is probably the tiny o-ring with a small screw through it near the fill port. They do get damaged an need replaced. Sometimes it takes some fiddling to get the screw tightened just right. It needs to be just snug but still allow air to go pst it but seal it from coming back out. once you get it adjusted it is easier next time. There a some videos on you tube showing how to do it on different AEA style guns by Bin Tac.