Element helix vs DS35 LRF

I gonna buy a New scope and was thinking og the Helix 6-24x50 FFP, at some point in time i wa t a scopecam of some sort, and then ill be up in the price range of the ds35 that has a built in CAM and alot of other cool stuff.
The negative i can Come up with with the DS is the low magnification (11.2x)

I mainly shoot out to max 150m but I dont know if the PIP in the DS has a better magnification than 11.2x? That Will probably solve it if it does. Ill also going to use this scope on my 7mm rifle on the range and hunting.

What does People here think?

I gonna buy a New scope and was thinking og the Helix 6-24x50 FFP, at some point in time i wa t a scopecam of some sort, and then ill be up in the price range of the ds35 that has a built in CAM and alot of other cool stuff.
The negative i can Come up with with the DS is the low magnification (11.2x)

I mainly shoot out to max 150m but I dont know if the PIP in the DS has a better magnification than 11.2x? That Will probably solve it if it does. Ill also going to use this scope on my 7mm rifle on the range and hunting.

What does People here think?
Not to hijack a thread for sales purpose but I have this for sale that is a top notch setup 3-24 magnification and crystal clear. I cant comment on the pards capability but I can say I am very pleased with my Helix 4-16x44 ffp

I went with the DS and I like it alot, the PiP is 22.4X so its no problem on 150m :)
It is zero'd @ 50m and the BC does a good Job

20230630_144615.jpg

20230630_144601.jpg