Element Helix or Arken Optic Black Friday Deals??

The helix is an amazing scope for the money I own 2 of them one on my fx Maverick Which I take out to 250yds in a farm field and I can spot my own misses the other is on my AR-15 and I dropped it once right on the top turret and have had no issues with it my setup is right around 13 pounds I also only dial with both guns and still dial perfectly great scopes you won't regret it

Reactions: Chichi
Hey Greg,
Good to know. My Katran is def light so I might not mind a little weight from an optic if it’s worth it.

If you want light then don’t look at either scopes but especially Arken, they are quite heavy. For only 50-80 yards I would just get a vectoroptics for under 200 bones for a lighter and just about as good optically scope. The veyron still can hold its own even for being around for a while. Discovery HD is great and westhubter on amazon are all sister scopes, can’t go wrong with any of them if you pick the right model.

IF you dial for your shots then get the Helix no question there, if you hold over then save your money and weight and check out vector veyron.

IF you want best glass for bird watching then arken is hard to beat at sale price but remember they are heavy.

Reactions: Chichi
I own neither scope, so I can't say which is better for my eyes. But I did pre-order the new Arken lightweight. I like the features and the reticle, and its relatively lightweight. Fingers crossed that the glass works out for my eyes.
I am so freakin close to pulln the trigger on one..especially the Lightweight version…

Reactions: Mr.H