• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Element Helix 6-24x50 FFP MOA Tree

Classified Status
SOLD

Sanctify7

Jul 2, 2022
Kingston, NH 03848
For sale is an Element Helix 6-24x50 scope with the APR-2D FFP MOA reticle. It is in excellent condition and without visible marks or wear of any kind.
It comes with the factory package minus the box and the scope caps. (If the buyer wants to, I can swap Element bikini covers for the Element scope caps; but it is one or the other, not both.)
It is presently mounted and there appears to be tape under the rings to prevent (?) marking, but I do not know if there are ring marks. (If there is a potential buyer, I will take the scope out of the rings to check and report back with new pictures to verify pristine condition or show the marks.)

The rings are not included and are not for sale.

I am asking $310.00 shipped and insured. It will come packaged very securely. This FFP Helix retails for $479.99.
Payment may be by PayPal F&F, or pay the fee, please. Also accepted are Cashier's Checks, and I think I can do Venmo.

Please note that this scope will be listed on other venues.

Thank you. S7

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

Last edited: