Element healix

For the Firs timers it shoud be greate for those ho have a few scopes..is simply not that good .. mine the paralax was of by 80y ... after buyin the arken 4x14x44 you know that anythig less for your Money, is a waist...do your self a favor if you are goin to spend that Money buy the arken 4x14x44 $350 shipped n of you realy ned the magnification 6x24x50- go with the atholon midas tactical $560 --- or the arken 6x24x50 $599 shipped....i paid $438 with the shippin now i have ti send it back $35 + what eve the re stockin fee is ..i shoud have purchace the midas tac ...🙄

I ordered one, worth the wait ep-4 6-24×50 💯

1596387014_14834213595f26eec6b1c632.95656682.jpg

I buy it because i all ready have a Wait for 2 arken 6x24x50 im in the 7week of 10 - by the way thanks Theman406 for let me know my Wait Will be worth it. N for $400 i dont know anythig good in 6x24x50...the reticle is good glass is ok but over all it cant touch the little arken...didint wanted to go in $500+ of the atholon or arken because have others pcps to dress..but lesson learn..in $$$ again....but the Joker who thow this to the market said in his promotional vid tha this line of scopes Will be flawles not like the other bad people who damage his name with bad scopes..because this one Will have his personal touch n supervicing..at least my aztec 3x18x50-- was way bether than this thing..i dont belive a thing he says but a was expecting a little More from the FX brand ....Next time first i Wait for the no bulpoop review from Joe before spending mi coins ...

Mercado try the Aim Sports Alpha6 4.5-27x50 shop around use discount codes if you shop smart for IN STOCK dealers. The Athlon Midas TAC won't be as clear as the Arken 6-24x NOT EVEN CLOSE the Arken is supposed to use Japanese glass. 

The BUSHNELL FORGE which is almost twice the price is supposed to be clearer than the Athlon Midas TAC and (FORGE) is not as clear as the Alpha6 4.5-27x50. It is logical to conclude that you will be disappointed in the Midas TAC if clarity is what you seek especially if the Forge is clearer than that.

I'll buy the Alpha6 from you if it's not clearer than the Midas TAC. Just don't mount it. You are in for a really big surprise. I just want to know how even the clarity compares to the Arken 6-24x. You side by side the Alpha6 set between 6x and 24x for an equal test. I am not buying the Arken though. That one you return for refund after you're done comparing it to the Alpha6. It is just as clear as the Leupold EFR 6.5-20x40 but not as bright. It is very close to the $599 (on sale at SWFA which everyone else sells for $819-999 right now) Japan BUSHNELL TAC 4.5-30x50 SFP 25 yard focus. The sight picture is best with the Alpha6 you will see like looking at a wide screen TV.

You got nothing to lose Im buying it from you if you don't like how clear it is compared to the Forge and Midas TAC and Arken.

Now that you mention you have an Aztec Emerald you must like chromatic aberration.

The Forge at 18x has noticeable chromatic aberration I couldn't believe it. It's only a 3-18x that's totally unacceptable.

The Alpha6 does not have chromatic aberration throughout its entire 4.5-27x range unless you don't parallax properly. At 27x it needs to be absolutely perfect and you can do it as should anyone or if not and if you aren't good at doing such things then just back it down to 26x. It will SMOKE just about any 6-24x Chinese scope under $1200 when set between 6x and 24x.

I think the Chinese factory accidentally put the wrong glass in a cheap scope because It is night and day clearer than the BUSHNELL Forge.

BUSHNELL should have bought this one to slap their name on it (instead of the Crappy Forge) and charge $1199.00 retail (probably $899 internet price) and I don't think anyone would grumble. Instead they decided to pull a fast one and sell their Forge. The Korean NITRO is clearer as well thats supposed to be a step below the Forge with pricing that prove it.

Some time you talk like you are a eye expert I say eye expert because if everything you write is true..then I could use my hole family eye glasses and they should fit me well...that is your true for you n your eyes ..I no longer have the AZTEC 3x18x50 but it was as clear as the arken at least mine was .. sold it because the crappie turrets..the way the lent are put in some scope depending on the magnification will work better for short range n others will perform better at longer distances n as far as I see is pure lottery no way to know for sure what the scope will be good for . You could buy a high magnification scope for long range use and is only clear up to 20 power or you could by a 16 power scope that looks better than the other at 20 power...and that's is in all price ranges...I'm going to buy one of those $200 alpha 9 n see if I could clearly focus a bird at 300y n will se if they are that good..a $200 scope is really at best a $65 dollar scope let's se how far $65 take us...REMEMBER THIS -- WHAT EVER IS GOOD FOR YOUR EYES IS NOT NECESSARILY GOOD FOR ANYONE ELSE...