El cheapo Beeman 2027 @ 40 yards

Picked this little guy up for $110, cleaned all the internals, added a oring behind the hammer to reduce bounce and lightened the hammer spring. Added a 18" barrel from a Barra 1100z. 40 is the furthest I can shoot at my place but I really want to see it at 50 and beyond. Getting 36 shoots 2800-1200 psi at around 750-800 fps.

IMG_20230504_161133__01.jpg

IMG_20230504_163132__01.jpg

IMG_20230504_163150__01__01.jpg

Nice shooting!
I have one also that wears the buck rail AR kit.. I love mine, it’s perfect for keeping the black birds on my property in check.

I’m curious, Does the Barra 1100 barrel fit with out modifications??
Yes it does the Barra 1100z shares a lot from Beeman ie they are dressed up Beemans lol. The barrel, valve, hammer, valve stem, hammer spring, breech ect are all the same as the 2027/2028. I was trying to get a breech from them for the side lever lol but they won't sell those. You could get the side lever, bolt and machine the breech on the 2027/2028 for the slot for the side lever but that's way to much work for a $100 pistol...

Reactions: Rvaughn
Yes it does the Barra 1100z shares a lot from Beeman ie they are dressed up Beemans lol. The barrel, valve, hammer, valve stem, hammer spring, breech ect are all the same as the 2027/2028. I was trying to get a breech from them for the side lever lol but they won't sell those. You could get the side lever, bolt and machine the breech on the 2027/2028 for the slot for the side lever but that's way to much work for a $100 pistol...
Awesome! Thanks for the info I had no idea and in turn now I have all kinds of ideas 🤔

I can’t get that shot count and power from my Bandit
Doing the bstaley mod and mucking around with the hammer spring really helped with flatting out the bell curve and giving me more usable shoots. Not to mention adding the 18" barrel help out with the fps quite a bit. Also note that out of the box with the hammer turned in about 3 quarter of the way I was at 910fps in the Middle of the shot curve. The gun really has a lot of wiggle room for improvement.

Neo,
May I assume that the Regulator for the Barra 1100Z will also fit the 2027?
I contacted Barra this morning asking for Valve & Airtube diameters:

The internal diameter of the air tube is a nominal 22mm. The valve and other internal components are typically 21.78mm in outer diameter. We can't make any specific recommendations on compatibility of our parts with airguns sold by other companies. Any such activities are done at the risk of the end user.
--Geo”

Neo,
May I assume that the Regulator for the Barra 1100Z will also fit the 2027?
I contacted Barra this morning asking for Valve & Airtube diameters:

The internal diameter of the air tube is a nominal 22mm. The valve and other internal components are typically 21.78mm in outer diameter. We can't make any specific recommendations on compatibility of our parts with airguns sold by other companies. Any such activities are done at the risk of the end user.
--Geo”
It may but I know Beeman uses 2 different air tubes on that series of rifles same outside diameter but the interior diameter is different, but you could always just remove the psi gauge and measure the ID of the tube. Make sure you go about an inch passed the threads. If I was you I would get the lane regulator for the chief 2 it's a 21.78mm with a plenum for about the same price.

It may but I know Beeman uses 2 different air tubes on that series of rifles same outside diameter but the interior diameter is different, but you could always just remove the psi gauge and measure the ID of the tube. Make sure you go about an inch passed the threads. If I was you I would get the lane regulator for the chief 2 it's a 21.78mm with a plenum for about the same price.