EGW exploding pellets

So I got ahold of some of EGW's exploding pellets, they seem to be fairly identical to the Ukrainian exploding pellets by "Tracker". I was wondering if anyone has any information on the compound used to create the effect? I'm trying to calculate energy transfer of the exploders vs standard pellets but I can't find any information about them that isn't marketing. Thanks!

20240325_192141.jpg

20240325_192144.jpg

20240325_192147.jpg

20240325_192150.jpg

Along with the engineering and manufacturing of swaging kits for slugs, We were working on a project combining cap gun roll and a steel spinner, So as you hit the target it would make a loud crack instead of ping that you get with a normal steel target. And we had cleverly concealed an auto indexing mechanism so it would cycle a fresh cap in the roll. But we ran into the problem involving some Gun loving agencies who were concerned with the Tabaco / fireworks aspect as in the reactive target system, asserting it would cause grass to catch fire if not used responsibly... yada yada. That's why I was intrigued to find such interesting products.