• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Edgun west poor communication

Hello, boys. Let me dilute your male company 😁
I rarely enter into the discussions anywhere.
But now…
Well, they say, no one goes to leave good feedback.
But people run on the forums to tell everyone about their bad experience.
I went through this several times.
When those who were satisfied with your work, text you in private messages or tell in person.
But you just have to step back and yesssss!
Here you are!

You know, I don’t understand simple thing in this situation: you didn’t get a reply.
Hm. It happens.
Really.
You might be surprises, but emails can be lost also.
Sometimes we miss the emails. Not because we don’t like you personally.
Just by chance.
We are all human.

Well.
Ok.
Put your hand in your pocket and find a small or big (I don’t know what size you have) thing.
No, not that one.
The thing called “phone”.
You were smart enough to find e-mail address.
I believe you could find phone number, too.
Why didn’t you just call?

Life happens.
Once a lot of customers texted me without reply. And some of them were angry about that.
But I was in the hospital at that moment.
And couldn’t even talk.
How many of the customers apologized after they’ve found out the reason of my silence?
Just a few.
Others were too prideful and offended to do it.

Ok. There are other employees.
Again: you wanted this Leshiy.
Why didn’t you call?
When I decided to sell my red one, customers all over the world have found my contacts.
Everywhere! Cuz they really wanted this gun.

I’m not going to justify anyone at this situation, but it really looks strange.

Sometimes I look at the customers, who is in panic, cuz they didn’t get the answer immediately, and tell them: “Calm down, boys! This is just a toy! It’s not a kind of medicine from your life depends on. Just a toy.”
Yes, expensive.
But nobody pushes you to buy it.
And I look at them like at a capricious baby boys in supermarkets, laying on the floor, screaming and demanding this toy right now!
You know, if you tried to do this with me…
Brian knows. I’m not too balanced and calm as he is 😁
My answers are really short and concrete!
And I’m also rather direct and strict.

Well. You’re not satisfied with the communication?
Ok.

I wish you good luck with EDgun Spain. Really.
You’ll have what to compare with.

Last edited:
Yea after I emailed him back today he sent one right back saying it was basically coyotegod fault
He then went on to say I emailed on June 9th and today is the 25th. Today He said he did t take layaway. But he failed to acknowledge my other questions or even bother to reply on the 9th that he didn’t do layaway. I wasn’t asking or even trying to get a cheaper price or a deal was merely asking
But he doesn’t get it he doesn’t get it that you can not reply to emails. 1-2 days maybe even 3 but not never
I was set to buy that classic and a Leshiy 2 later this summer from them but not now
All my fault? That’s fantastic! Lol

I normally leave these alone, but in this case, I will respond. I did reply that the gun was available, but the gun sold rather quickly. Yes, I missed one of his 8 emails about it. That's not the issue, instead when I responded today explaining the gun has sold he decided to respond by sending a vitriolic email in which he swore at me. I won't repeat it here in cases there are minors, but that kind of behavior is unacceptable in my eyes.
Two sides to every story!

I can't speak for email interactions/transactions, as I always dealt with Brian or Wyatt via the phone (I hate typing and prefer talking with a live human). I have talked with them 20+ times when I was trying to figure out which platform (model), how to select the choices for which barrel length, caliber, moderator, etc.

I had zero background around pellet rifles at the time and they spent hours educating me and being patient with my list of newb questions. Hours of conversation transpired and when I called, someone always picked up the phone.

This is meaningful to me and in a world where companies now hide their phone number and push everyone to automated systems or email this level of engagement stands out to me. Folks have different situations and I just want to provide a different perspective that I have experienced.

Now I am just trying to learn about all of the airgun world, jargon associated with the hobby, abbreviations (mrod = marauder, etc) and insight provide by folks on the forum. Cheers y'all.

-PJ

I am talking about IAfaug not Edgun West he sold me the gun
Csbrown

If you are referring to my post it was not directed or a response to your post. I began typing my message above before you had posted your message. I didn't intend to make the situation more confusing. This also the reason why I prefer talking live as it allows the ability for tone and context to be added to clarify the details of a conversation. Take care!

-PJ

Reactions: Csbrown5