• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Edgun west poor communication

After reading all of coyotegod thread and how they made it good I thought I’d go ahead and try to buy a gun form them. They had a used classic in 25. On June 9th I meiled and asked if they had it and they replied yes on June 10th I emailed a couple questions on it and no reply.
Today I email to see and still buy it for an instant reply no it sold.
A. Take it off website
B. If you can’t reply to emails (15 days ) either get more help or get out of business

Their reputation started out good but is crashing hard

Guess I’m either buying used or from Edgun spain
No money ever to Edgun west thank gosh I haven’t spent any there
Rant over

Had issues awhile back myself on an order.. technically it wasn't their fault but the shipping company they use was flagging my order as dangerous goods or something along those lines... they found another shipping company to use. But after 2 weeks of seeing my order shipped over and over again just to be returned to the place of origin and no email to me explaining what was going on until I contacted them... by then I was over it and asked for a refund.. will I do business again... possibly. But they need to up their game in communication..

Reactions: douger
Yea after I emailed him back today he sent one right back saying it was basically coyotegod fault
He then went on to say I emailed on June 9th and today is the 25th. Today He said he did t take layaway. But he failed to acknowledge my other questions or even bother to reply on the 9th that he didn’t do layaway. I wasn’t asking or even trying to get a cheaper price or a deal was merely asking
But he doesn’t get it he doesn’t get it that you can not reply to emails. 1-2 days maybe even 3 but not never
I was set to buy that classic and a Leshiy 2 later this summer from them but not now

I’m only speculating but it could be something as simple as something I recently did. I was selling a gun, first reply I got had a ton of questions. The second reply from another guy was I’ll take it. Who do you think I sold the gun to? Maybe, and again I’m only speculating, Brian’s a busy man and he knows how many itchy add to cart fingers are out there that won’t tie up his time with questions. For some reason you weren’t meant to get that gun. Hopefully a better deal will happen for you down the road.

Reactions: kelly1
I normally leave these alone, but in this case, I will respond. I did reply that the gun was available, but the gun sold rather quickly. Yes, I missed one of his 8 emails about it. That's not the issue, instead when I responded today explaining the gun has sold he decided to respond by sending a vitriolic email in which he swore at me. I won't repeat it here in cases there are minors, but that kind of behavior is unacceptable in my eyes.

Brian are you not the only one in the shop, or it is you and one other individual, correct? Delays should be expected from such a small shop.

It also seems that many today are more demanding than before and expect everything to go their way the first time every time. Sometimes things happen sadly and the best that can be done is for the mistake to be fixed and hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Personally I have emailed Brian many times and have never had a bad experience with any of the dealings. Have preordered a few items and was always kept in the loop and always received the product. Just look at the many people who have done business with Brian and have nothing but good things to say.

Brian do i need to post my emails? I emailed 3 times not 8 and THE only curse word i said was and i quote : that’s my B——-. I didnt use any other curse words at you.
i understand things sell but you should remove it From your web site. Also as i stated here , I couldn’t get a return email from you when i was inquiring to buy something but man when i stated my mind you sure could

Reactions: heavy-impact
Brian
I understand your views and I understand business as I’m in it
But your missing the point of not returning emails in a timely manner. And today your right on it
THATS NY BITCH! If you would have replied right away about the no payments and how the gun is tuned and availability of a longer barrel we wouldn’t be having this conversation today
Almost all of the complaints I’ve read are about communicating not service or pricing
I’ll keep watching and if I haven’t bought one and you get one I’ll make sure and call about it
Thanks