EDgun West Opens U.S. Dealer Network !!!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
EGW new image.1637245207.png

EDgun West Opens U.S. Dealer Network

The world’s greatest airgun, the EDgun Leshiy 2, will soon be available at all major U.S. Dealers

Yorba Linda, CA, November 19th – EDgun West is excited to announce the opening of the U.S. EDgun dealer network for all EDgun products. Effective immediately, dealers can sign up to carry all EDgun products, including the highly popular Leshiy 2 REPR, a semi-automatic airgun that changed the industry forever with its proprietary valve system that won a US Patent.

“EDgun has been a big innovator in the airgun industry for many years and to have the opportunity to offer them to Pyramyd Air customers is very exciting. The Leshiy 2 is one of my personal favorites. The unique design is lightweight and compact without sacrificing power or accuracy. It’s truly impressive and we cannot wait to get them into the hands of our customers.” – Tyler Patner, Product Manager, Pyramyd Air.

EDgun has always been a small, high-end brand within the airgun industry. Its innovative designs and durability have created a cult like following. The introduction of the Leshiy 2 changed the game not only for the airguns themselves, but for the business. “The growth has been incredible and humbling, to be honest. In a short period of time, I’ve grown the company from a small niche brand I ran out of my garage to where we are today. Ed and I are excited for the next chapter, which includes the ability for U.S. customers to purchase an EDgun from their choice of dealers across the U.S.” – Brian Meckler, Founder and CEO of EDgun West.

Dealer inquires can be made at: 

EDgun West

Brian Meckler, CEO

[email protected]

Sweet !

There are just 1 dealer to service the ( insert unknown number here ) of edgun owners among the 6 million Danes.

Sad part is thats probably enough, not least if edgun could make sure there would be parts on the shelves the dealer only pay for when he actually sell one, CUZ paying for a large stock sitting on shelves in a store that sell things that are not selling in volume, that could easy be the downfall of your shop.

Service is the one place where a small shop / company can mix it with the big boys,,,,, in many cases even outdo the big boys as they often dont really care.

View attachment 185749

The world’s greatest airgun, the EDgun Leshiy 2, will soon be available at all major U.S. Dealers

Yorba Linda, CA, November 19th – EDgun West is excited to announce the opening of the U.S. EDgun dealer network for all EDgun products. Effective immediately, dealers can sign up to carry all EDgun products, including the highly popular Leshiy 2 REPR, a semi-automatic airgun that changed the industry forever with its proprietary valve system that won a US Patent.

“EDgun has been a big innovator in the airgun industry for many years and to have the opportunity to offer them to Pyramyd Air customers is very exciting. The Leshiy 2 is one of my personal favorites. The unique design is lightweight and compact without sacrificing power or accuracy. It’s truly impressive and we cannot wait to get them into the hands of our customers.” – Tyler Patner, Product Manager, Pyramyd Air.

EDgun has always been a small, high-end brand within the airgun industry. Its innovative designs and durability have created a cult like following. The introduction of the Leshiy 2 changed the game not only for the airguns themselves, but for the business. “The growth has been incredible and humbling, to be honest. In a short period of time, I’ve grown the company from a small niche brand I ran out of my garage to where we are today. Ed and I are excited for the next chapter, which includes the ability for U.S. customers to purchase an EDgun from their choice of dealers across the U.S.” – Brian Meckler, Founder and CEO of EDgun West.

EDgun West

Brian Meckler, CEO

[email protected]
Awesome news. Hopefully, the dealers chosen will be of the same high caliber as the folks at Edgun West.

View attachment 185749

EDgun West

Brian Meckler, CEO

[email protected]
Parabéns

It's always great seeing someone achieve the American dream,
particularly those whom are passionate about their
product, and build the consumer something
built to last; not built to replace every year.
Power and accuracy are attainable these
days for $600-$800, but reliability is not. I personally
value any product brand that mentions build
quality in their mission statement, like Air Force
Air Guns and Mr. Edgun. Congratulations
on all the impressive upgrades and evolution
of this platform.
After watching the interview that
Steve of Airgun Nation did, I'm now
excited about getting my own Leshly
2 Long in .30, the bottle version, tactical
upgrades, and have it covered in cerakote!
Rock On!