EDGUN USA Youtuber has reached a new low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now they shoot kittens for views.. You can say they are feral but it takes a special kind of person to make a video like that. View attachment 453186
Preface: I have not liked this Youtube channel since he shot a skunk in the leg because he "was waiting forever for a shot", then poured bleach all over it because it would not come out from under his deck. Mods: If this post violates any rules please delete it.
You obviously didn't even watch the video. Your street cred is taking a hit on your attempted hit job.

Probably not as bad as that Aussie cat man guy who's house has skinned cats furs all over, and is some sort of spot that people stop by and visit like it's a museum or something.
I really don't understand humans sometimes..

You would have to be aware of and understand what feral cats are doing to the native wildlife in Australia.
Google or whatever you search with, feral cats Australia. You should gain an understanding of why feral cats are given no quarter there.

I a no fan of shooting kitty cats for no reason. My wife and I manage a ranch that is primarily an upland bird hunting operation with no planted birds. I can tell you that feral cats are shot on sight. No exceptions.
I watched a cat one winter stalk down a cover strip, then jumped into the cover. The weeds and grain plants swayed for a few seconds and then puss came out of the cover with a rooster pheasant in his mouth.
I assumed the rooster had been injured earlier in the hunting season. I dispatched the cat and out of curiosity took the rooster back to the main house and skinned it to see what pre-existing injury it had that allowed the cat to kill it.
The only marks on that rooster were what the cat had inflicted. I would have never suspected cats killing full grown wild rooster pheasants. But they do.
Thankfully I have not had to shoot a feral cat in a few years. The coyotes find them delicious and take care of them for me.

Last edited:
The only marks on that rooster were what the cat had inflicted. I would have never suspected cats killing full grown wild rooster pheasants
Cats of all sizes are about as perfect of a killing machine that humans have ever seen.......... next to us. They are stealthy, smart and lightening fast with deadly tools. Cats can take down much larger prey than themselves. I love cats for their abilities and their beauty. Watching an african lion or a jaguar is a stunning beautiful creature thats very deadly. If it becomes a problem then all that love has to be pushed to the side and time to take care of business.

Woman in New Zealand makes purses out of road kills.

Dead Kitty Purse.jpg

Now they shoot kittens for views.. You can say they are feral but it takes a special kind of person to make a video like that. View attachment 453186
Preface: I have not liked this Youtube channel since he shot a skunk in the leg because he "was waiting forever for a shot", then poured bleach all over it because it would not come out from under his deck. Mods: If this post violates any rules please delete it.

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

APRIL FOOLS!!!!

Geeeesh!

While I don’t do any pesting to speak of I can understand situations where feral cats, coyotes and other animals cause serious problems and need to be dealt with. I see no need for videos in which some moron shows how many times he can shoot something without killing it. That’s just twisted and I have no tolerance for it. Yes it makes the rest of us look bad and in the event I find someone doing it my response will be negative. Twice I caught neighborhood kids climbing my fence and throwing rocks at my dogs. The second time my response was negative in nature but they didn’t come back a third time. I suspect that several of my neighbors see me as a cranky old guy with no sense of humor and that’s fine. I’m not all that old and they leave me alone. At the end of the day I refuse to watch that kind of crap, clickbait or otherwise.

Rick H.

Cats of all sizes are about as perfect of a killing machine that humans have ever seen.......... next to us. They are stealthy, smart and lightening fast with deadly tools. Cats can take down much larger prey than themselves. I love cats for their abilities and their beauty. Watching an african lion or a jaguar is a stunning beautiful creature thats very deadly. If it becomes a problem then all that love has to be pushed to the side and time to take care of business.

Several years ago we had a fairly large ale cougar that lived on the ranch. I was lucky enough to lay eyes on him 3 times. He left his calling card, a deer carcass or what was left of it fairly often.
One winter we found a dead bull elk on the hill above the main house. It had been partially consumed and the coyotes and birds had worked it over pretty well.
The owner wanted the skull and rack so I went up and brought them back. We found what we believed to be tooth marks at the base of his skull and on the next vertebrae down. I do not know for certain that the old Tom killed the elk but a local fish and game warden told me they were quite capable of killing an elk.

The owner wanted the skull and rack so I went up and brought them back. We found what we believed to be tooth marks at the base of his skull and on the next vertebrae down. I do not know for certain that the old Tom killed the elk but a local fish and game warden told me they were quite capable of killing an elk.
In some areas elk are the main prey for some cats. In other areas studies showed mule deer as the main prey but followed closely by elk. A mature mountain lion can kill a mature elk for sure and it happens all the time.

*** Moderator Noted: Video in question is a '"Rick Roll" joke, and depicts nothing against AGN rules. It is an APRIL FOOLS JOKE. No violation found.
HUH? The video has Rick Ashley singing when you click on it? With nothing about kitten killing? Is this true? (There is no way I'm clicking on that).

Please confirm if anyone knows.

You didn't watch it yet post a link to it and complain about it's content...............Stating they shoot kittens for views. That most certainly gives the appearance that you watched it and they shoot kittens in it. But as you have now clarified, you didn't even watch it. What does that tell us about you then?????

You would have to be aware of and understand what feral cats are doing to the native wildlife in Australia.
Google or whatever you search with, feral cats Australia. You should gain an understanding of why feral cats are given no quarter there.

I a no fan of shooting kitty cats for no reason. My wife and I manage a ranch that is primarily an upland bird hunting operation with no planted birds. I can tell you that feral cats are shot on sight. No exceptions.
I watched a cat one winter stalk down a cover strip, then jumped into the cover. The weeds and grain plants swayed for a few seconds and then puss came out of the cover with a rooster pheasant in his mouth.
I assumed the rooster had been injured earlier in the hunting season. I dispatched the cat and out of curiosity took the rooster back to the main house and skinned it to see what pre-existing injury it had that allowed the cat to kill it.
The only marks on that rooster were what the cat had inflicted. I would have never suspected cats killing full grown wild rooster pheasants. But they do.
Thankfully I have not had to shoot a feral cat in a few years. The coyotes find them delicious and take care of them for me.
Having grown up on a farm w/ "free range cats " , I can attest to the powers of cats . Although our cats lived in the barn & were fed daily w/ fresh milk & cat food , there were still some hunters among them. Some times , unfortunately we lost some to hay cutting at times . We tried to corral & pen them up when Dad was planning on mowing that day. Rarely did we see game animals brought in. AND if something ( a neighbors tom ) started killing kittens we went on watch for any cat coming from the wrong place , penning up kittens at night , sometimes staking out in the barn to take out the offender. We never had rats that I can remember . Now I live on the outside of town in a development in the shadow of a mountain & a quarry close by. Wildlife abounds , deer ,bear , coyote ,etc have gone through our place. Yes there are house cats in the neighborhood and frequently young rabbits are deposited on our sidewalk or porch w/ no heads , just victims of a free range house cat. Feral cats are a problem in the next village over , thanks to some animal lovers efforts by feeding them . This has also brought in skunks , bobcats , coyote & bears , which have all been caught on Ring and trail cameras. Just some notes.

Reactions: Dairyboy
Status
Not open for further replies.