EDGUN USA Youtuber has reached a new low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** Moderator Noted: Video in question is a '"Rick Roll" joke, and depicts nothing against AGN rules. It is an APRIL FOOLS JOKE. No violation found.

Now they shoot kittens for views.. You can say they are feral but it takes a special kind of person to make a video like that.
edgun.JPG

Preface: I have not liked this Youtube channel since he shot a skunk in the leg because he "was waiting forever for a shot", then poured bleach all over it because it would not come out from under his deck. Mods: If this post violates any rules please delete it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now they shoot kittens for views.. You can say they are feral but it takes a special kind of person to make a video like that. View attachment 453186
Preface: I have not liked this Youtube channel since he shot a skunk in the leg because he "was waiting forever for a shot", then poured bleach all over it because it would not come out from under his deck. Mods: If this post violates any rules please delete it.
Did you watch the clip? Lol

Feral cats do a lot of damage to wild bird populations. Domestic cats do as well. Cats are pretty much 'small politicians' that don't care who they hurt as long as they get to do what they want.

Now that I think about it, a lot of airgunners hurt our domestic bird populations as well. I've never shared their bloodlust, but apparently there's an online market for it.

Let's not forget the Streisand effect...

Cheers,

J~

Last edited:
I had a post to a thread removed and crap about violating the rules on the OTHER large airgun forum because I made an observation that while shooting possums was perfectly fine even though they eat ticks and carrion feral cats kill for sport, decimate game animals, and spread diseases the same people would never shoot a feral cat. I never said we should shoot feral cats nor would I. I quit the forum that day. They allowed a guy to post a video shooting a possum I think it was with a Hatsan Blitz on full auto and it was a slow, painful death. Talk about hypocritical. I have no problem with ethical hunting or pesting, I do it myself. Some videos however have no place on line(open to public viewing) with all the antigunners out there today. We really need to use common sense. I think sometimes it's like gang mentality where some people do and say things they norally wouldn't do to impress their peers.

I'm no fan of any outdoor cats, feral or domestic. This was reinforced a month or so ago when one of my trail cams caught the neighbor'e cat with a flying squirrel in its mouth! I mentioned this to my neighbor and he was equally disgusted, and mentioned he had found it on his rear doorstep that morning. He's an otherwise terrific neighbor, so I didn't ask him why he doesn't keep his cat in the house... This unnecessary death of a fairly rare creature was for nothing more than the sadistic entertainment of the cat!

About a month later he mentioned he hadn't seen this cat in a few days. My critter cams also occasionally pick up images of a couple coyotes that frequent my back yard... While others would shoot a coyote on sight, I actually like having them around. They are a 100% natural and perfectly legal means of controlling these problematic creatures! People get upset, but there is a simple solution, keep your pets in your house!

OK,, kaylaindy 's posted video showed NO cats being shot,,, that I could find
I shoot feral cats, but I have 3 yard cats that do not come inside my home, one sleeps in the neighbors chicken coop, my cats are fixed, they are mousers. I salvaged my cats from a feral cat that had litters, she is gone and most of her wild ones are gone also, I lost 2 cats that I saved and fixed, one to 20 below and One to a bad neighbor
I watch a couple of kay's videos, way back, I found them to be elementary, never went back for more .
It is more about where you live and the conditions of your environment as to wither save or terminate feral cats, and other feral critters

maybe if Edgun sent him a free gun to review??? 🤔

Hard ethics call to make, to be honest. I've killed thousands of Ground squirrels old & young. Shooting the "pups" makes my heart twinge a bit but property owners want them gone. IF cats weren't commonly people's pets would it bother us? Personally, I wouldn't do it but even though my initial reaction to shooting kittens was "NO, never", how can I judge others for doing what I do only to a different species? Tough call, as I said. Is "cuteness" the gauge by which my moral compass is directed??? Just being honest (with myself).
Gerry

Status
Not open for further replies.