EDgun Edgun SITREP: Rifles Manufactured in Russia?

just got back on, it's been awhile.. recovering from surgery.. to me it doesn't matter where something is made as long as good quality and parts..
now I will put myself in the question.. I wanted a attaman ap16 compact and well I waited to long, might be a good thing or not, I'm not sure.. but the attaman rifles are on clearance at pyramid air and well I assume they are going out for us as well..
so I suppose it's a fair question, if you are looking for long term, and it becomes not available then you might possibly need a part or magazine or whatever and might have to get it custom made..
the other part of the equation is if someone was planning on buying in a year.. unfortunately that can change what is available fairly quickly..
I could be wrong but I didn't take the question as possible political.. since that's not stated..
there's other guns that, well sometimes it is hard to find out where the company has them manufactured.. and well some companies, that I own guns from and currently made, but they don't like to sell parts.. or for that matter simple seal kit.. and honestly that bothers me more than where they are made..
but I agree it's nice to know where it is made before you get the box in the mail..
Mark

Pretty sure they are being manufactured in Long Beach California.
1711942385483.png

• Love
Reactions: markhooper
Be gone. :=)

Geeze guys...grow up !!!

Don't slam the original poster because he has a question . Doesn't matter if YOU feel it's a valid question or not...it's JUST...a simple question.

Mike
Hi Mike. Asking where a rifle is made is a triggering question to some people. And then he tries to insult me. He's probably in a mom's basement situation, and wants to spread unhappiness. Thank you, Mike.

I just hope he knows Belarus is not Russia but I feel like the better overall product would come from Russia if it were made there.
I have no idea, but my instinct is, a Russian manufactured Edgun might be the better product. I write this having had issues with two of my three Edgun Leshiy 2s, all three made in Belarus.