• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Edgun R5M Owners - Which Bipod Mount?

I use these.

https://www.amazon.com/UTG-MNTP503-Tactical-Picatinny-Weaver/dp/B002GNYCNU

Pretty simple really. I use a ruler and find center. Then drill holes and use a bolt and then a washer and nut on the backside.

1586983217_2746827905e977131d91093.91512136.jpg

Here's what I did for my walnut and laminate stock. I like using polymer/nylon picatinny rails with the ends beveled for a more comfortable grip if you're shooting off-hand without the bipod. These are the two I've tried so far. The BCM Keymod Nylon Rail and the Magpul MOE Rail. Just go with the Magpul. You'll have to find a longer button head screw that fits the T-nut washers that come supplied with the Magpul rail. You can also use different washers with a nylon nut.

This is with the BCM Keymod Rail. You'll have to grind off the keymod tabs first to get a flush fit and also use counter sunk machine screws with matching nuts and a set of washers. Go to your local Hardware store with your picatinny rail and match them up.

Laminate stock...