• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Edgun r5m on its way

Hi everyone. I justed joined 2min. ago!!! Have my first pcp in transet, be here Mon. Got a Edgun r5m long in pepper laminate, .26cal. Bless Brian at Edgun West. He's put up with me for almost a year while I saved and slaved over my choices of guns. The Impact and Wasp were in the mix, but to me the Matador is the right choice for me. Final factors were the simpicity of design and Brians willingness to to help me. I figured if he gave so much help to me to start, I'd be in good hands. Monday can't get here too soon. 

Ju, thanks. I'll try to figure out how to do that. Any tips ?

Look up top in the box where you write your reply. Click the icon that looks like a little photo with a jagged hill on it and a plus sign at the bottom right corner. It should pop up an option where you choose where your photo is on your phone... gallery, camera. Etc. Choose your pic and it should then load in your reply.

Congrats on the Edgun

Yes Sir, I'm currently shooting 25 kings at 915-920 with deadly accuracy. When I got it I turned it up to try the heavies and stopped at 880's . I feel there was more there if I wanted it. Brian said there really wasn't a need for the huma unless your going to shoot the 34's ,but from what I saw I don't think it's a necessity. It shot those 34's with authority and I will revisit them come my annual squirrel hunt.

Chohan, thanks. That was easy. So pics will be posted soon.

Airkrazy, thanks. Are you shootig the 34g or 25.4gr? Brian said to shoot 25.4 until break in, then change reg to Huma if I want to shoot the 34s. If you are shootig 34s what are your impressions? Thanks.

Congrats! I have the exact same gun you ordered. It's a badazz!

Airkrazy, thanks for the info. I went with the long as Brian recommended for shooting 34s .So I'll do my break-in with 25.4s, then tune for 34s. If I can get 880-890 with factory reg I wont need a Huma. What you got is encouraging. Did you get a shot count with the 34s? Thanks again for the info.

No, I didn't attempt a shot count. I decided not to get into all that after every things settles and broken in. I was able to shot 3 mags and still maintaining that speed but I don't recall the fill pressures. I'm positive it will do more than that when done.

Airkrazy, thanks for the info. I went with the long as Brian recommended for shooting 34s .So I'll do my break-in with 25.4s, then tune for 34s. If I can get 880-890 with factory reg I wont need a Huma. What you got is encouraging. Did you get a shot count with the 34s? Thanks again for the info.

You will be able to exceed the desired 880 to 890 without the HUMA and plenum. What you won’t be able to do is run the reg pressure as low as you would with the HUMA and plenum. What you will notice is that the hammer slap will be somewhat more pronounced.

It is a great rifle bone stock. It is even more flexible with the Huma from my seat.