• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Edgun R5M Matador Stock

Classified Status
WTS
For sale a new perfect stock to fit the Edgun R5M Matador. This came with my R5M Standard when I bought the gun new a couple of years ago and had Brian of Edgun West install a laminated stock on the gun prior to shipping it. The original stock came with the gun as I paid extra for the laminated one. It has been sitting in the box it came in ever since and I never installed it on my R5M. The stock doesn't have a mark on it as far as I can tell and is in excellent shape. If you've damaged your origin stock or just want to keep a spare, here's your chance. $225.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. I'll except PayPal friends and family or add 3% for regular PayPal for a total of $232.00. Gun stock is located in the Phoenix area if you're local and want to do a face to face deal for $200.00. I'm not interested in any trades. If you'd like additional pictures or have a question please send me a message.

IMG_2320.JPG

IMG_2321.JPG

IMG_2322.JPG

IMG_2323.JPG

IMG_2324.JPG

IMG_2325.JPG

IMG_2326.JPG