• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Edgun R5M Long .25

Classified Status
SOLD

Camprig

Oct 11, 2019
California, United States
I am putting my loved R5 for sale to build a custom rifle. It comes with eagle vision rings, Optisan EVX 4-16x44, eagle vision rings,
tempImageMhda9c.jpg
Huma regulator and air gauge, case, scba tank and JB fill gauge, misc pellets and slugs, cleaning kit, Edgun "The Bat" moderator, two magazines, and stock moderator. Really quit PCP! Currently tuned for the 24.39 slugs at about 940 and the 33.95 at 850 laser accurate! Plenty of room to go up from there. I've taken squirrels at 111 yards, quail over 70. Bipod is not included in the sale. $ 1500FIRM for everything. 1100 for just the rifle Shipped! Sorry to everyone I have not responded too. I have a very hectic work schedule. Im located in Big Pine, Ca and can meet in socal as I go out there often.
tempImageJtHLXV.jpg
tempImageWuUz77.jpg
tempImage4e9MM2.jpg
tempImagenwmrv4.jpg

Last edited: