EDgun R5M destruction testing

I would NEVER treat any of my air guns like that just to prove a point.

I wouln't either unless I am not 100 % sure they will survive. So, I did it just because I know my guns :) R5M platform is built to be very strong, it took me over two years to design it, being not happy with R4 I just stop working on it, forgot about all the money I've spent and started R5 platform...

Of course this video is extreme and no one would run their gun over on purpose. But it is a valid test because a lot of Airguns made today are fragile. I once had an Airgun from a big maker that fell while it was leaning against a fence. I should have secured the gun but I didn't and the gun slid off the fence from an upright position and landed shroud first. The gun would not hold zero after that and the clipping took the gun out of service. My hunt was done. The repair was simple, a new shroud and the gun was back to normal. After that day I searched for a gun that could be run over by a land Cruiser and still not ruin my precious day afield. This is how I decided the Edgun was for me and the eventually lead to me becoming the impoter for these fine acurate and durable airguns.