EDgun R5M destruction testing part 2 (Dedal scope)

I work in a Test Lab and we do all sorts of pointless testing. Driving a truck over an air gun, is that really something that could happen?

Why not a swing test and hit the moderator on something, or it was sitting on a bench and fell off, or fell out of a blind and bounced on tree limbs on the way down.

I'm all for testing products but meaningful real world testing would be more relevant. Flame on.

Smitty

FYI - it does appear to be a well made product, I just can't get past the look.

I work in a Test Lab and we do all sorts of pointless testing. Driving a truck over an air gun, is that really something that could happen?

Why not a swing test and hit the moderator on something, or it was sitting on a bench and fell off, or fell out of a blind and bounced on tree limbs on the way down.

I'm all for testing products but meaningful real world testing would be more relevant. Flame on.

Smitty

Test? That's just how Russians zero their rifles. 😂

Seriously though, I get what you're saying. But it is fun to watch isn't it?

Smitty

I think you are on to an interesting idea. Perhaps you could start a thread to document tests and test conditions that replicate real world mishaps. It would be very interesting to see sponsored youtubers testing for durability after the chrony work and groups... This could get evil.