• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Edgun R5M cocking problem

Remove the stock and check if you have proper sear engagement like the pic below when it is cocked.

SmartSelect_20201012-154630_Adobe Acrobat.1602481676.jpg

Thanks for the help guys. I found the problem. As Peskadot suggested I checked the trigger sear window. I noticed that the cocking wheel,my term, was not rotating enough to set the sear. After many attempts to engage the sear I peered into the rear of the action with a flashlight. Eureka! There were three old corroded pellets mushed up in the rear of the action. My gun is only 6 mo +/- old. Draw your own conclusions.

Shooting great now. I am a happy man.

Thanks for the help guys. I found the problem. As Peskadot suggested I checked the trigger sear window. I noticed that the cocking wheel,my term, was not rotating enough to set the sear. After many attempts to engage the sear I peered into the rear of the action with a flashlight. Eureka! There were three old corroded pellets mushed up in the rear of the action. My gun is only 6 mo +/- old. Draw your own conclusions.

👊🏻👍🏻

Glad you got her working again. 👍🏼

My r5m does the same thing, somehow a pellet falls into the action jamming up the works. Remove stock and shake it out, not sure how the pellet is falling out of the magazine

Shorter pellets like jsb 18 have to be seat into the mag. Longer pellets don't. Slugs always fall out unless you put a thicker tighter o-ring on the magazine.