EDgun EdGun R5M .25 mag issue

Hey guys I have something for you today. I have been practicing with this rifle for NRL22 matches, and I didn't do half bad today with it. Though remembering to rest your scope from a 150 yard stage to a 50 yard stage would have saved me 10 hits ;)

But while shooting I was noticing that every once in a while i would have shots that were skipped in the magazine. Not sure if I was short stroking the cocking levers, but I was still getting a report from a shot. So I am curious if I have a magazine issue, or if there is something else going on.

Has anyone here had this issue with the R5M rifles?

20231001_094830.jpg

My Lelya (.22) has skipped "one" shot per magazine, a coupla times. But that's in almost three years of shooting. No idea how many rounds shot.
Skipping two or three rounds in MANY...magazines of shooting, doesn't bother me. But I can see it may be a problem on competition shooting.

Mike
Yeah when I am shooting slow I don't notice it. I was able to shoot 3 magazines through the rifle slowly and didn't miss a shot. I am guessing the detent is either weak or the magazines are worn and causing the magazines to over rotate.

I will play with it this week and see what happens.

Though it was fun watching people be shocked when I was hitting the 125 yard target and it was ringing loudly. It really turned heads today for sure.

Reactions: Dairyboy