EDgun R5 schematics and parts

OK, I've looked far and wide, but can't find where to buy repair parts for EDgun. Also, I can't find a schematic for the R5. Not the R5M, the R5. The bolt action subassembly to be exact. What I need is the tiny bearing that fits on top of the little spring in the hole in the bolt that is used as a detent when bolt is returned forward and rotated 90 degrees clockwise. I've e-mailed all the usual suspects with no luck whatsoever. PS., I was a moron, and removed the bolt not knowing that the spring and bearing would pop out at near light speed and disappear. I was taking it apart to polish all sliding surfaces in order to make the gun cock smoother and easier, since the stock finish is kinda rough. Thanks!!!

Mike

Hi Mike, been working on my compressor all day today … that freakin' Super Charger is a pain to get your hands into without doing more damage to the wiring than should ever be allowed … ahhhh … but it is what it is … just a rant and got it all fixed, just took twice as long as it should have.

Have you tried calling Brian at Edgun West? I know what you are talking about with springs and bearings flying all over the place with the Edgun, I've spent my time on the floor with a flashlight trying to find ball bearings and springs from the bleed screws on both the front and back of the tube. I wouldn't even try to e-mail Brian cause I've tried it too many times and he just hasn't answered … give him a call.

Best of Luck

John

Hi Mike, been working on my compressor all day today … that freakin' Super Charger is a pain to get your hands into without doing more damage to the wiring than should ever be allowed … ahhhh … but it is what it is … just a rant and got it all fixed, just took twice as long as it should have.

Have you tried calling Brian at Edgun West? I know what you are talking about with springs and bearings flying all over the place with the Edgun, I've spent my time on the floor with a flashlight trying to find ball bearings and springs from the bleed screws on both the front and back of the tube. I wouldn't even try to e-mail Brian cause I've tried it too many times and he just hasn't answered … give him a call.

Best of Luck

John

I emailed Brian 2 nights ago about the availability of the Lelya in .25 he emailed me back within an hour. 👍👍

My good buddy Derrick @zx10wall took apart his .30 Eddy Super Long and took this photo for me. Thanks Derrick!!!

1573706950_15344321515dccdcc6bbda88.89370976_14A631FC-13CD-43E3-ACC5-2F50FD835C66.jpeg

The same thing happened to me. I lucked out and found it on my floor. A few weeks later, I was at a data center that one of my customers uses, and there was a cart with a broken computer server mounting rail with a bench of small ball bearings falling out of it. They turned out to be the same size (and weight) as the one in my R5 😂 

I think I have a dozen of them in case anyone needs one.

The spring and ball thing happened to me also while I was trying to get the bolt to slide easier. Got lucky, they were on the towel I was working on. The stiff bolt in my R5 was the the retaining screw. It fits into a slot and the was dragging on the bottom of the slot.

Mike,

what did you do to get your bolt to slide easier? my bolt takes some force to pull back and push forward, but it doesnt do any kind of rotation like a typical bolt gun would. its starting to anger me enough to get rid of it since i cannot find schematics either