• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Edgun R5 Long .25 50yd groups

Got a chance to shoot my new Edgun R5 Long in .25 today. I switched scopes putting a Tac Vector Marksman 4-18x on it and sighted it in before shooting a few groups at 50 yds.I also turned the hammer spring tension down so that the Edgun 25 grn pellets are shooting 905 fps. Slight wind and was shooting off a table with a bipod installed. I shot 5 groups and all the groups can be covered with a quarter with the best 2 groups being able to cover with a dime.These are 5 shot groups. Here is a few groups of todays session.

keIhTDT.jpg

TIkR7Fh.jpg

J6JR4oG.jpg

Bxc1FCq.jpg

XB1jmRg.jpg

My rifle is #192 of 407 Limited Edition R5's that are being made.
I am going to try turning the hammer spring down more and see how it will do shooting around 880fps with these 25 grn pellets.Shooting these pellets hot over 1000fps were not accurate with all groups over an inch at 50 yds. Also have some 34 grain pellets on order and will see how they shoot around 900fps,,,lots more coming!