• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

edgun R3M >The power of 2J version is too low

On a spare reg of mine 5.3mm yields 125 BAR. Yours will be different!!!

As others have told you this is no way to adjust your gun. You should get advice and understanding before you make adjustments for “long time”. 

Before shooting the gun after adjusting your regulator to 5.3mm back off the hammer spring till there is almost no tension. Then increase tension very gradually while shooting over a chronograph to try and achieve your desired speed.

Reactions: Glem.Chally
On a spare reg of mine 5.3mm yields 125 BAR. Yours will be different!!!

As others have told you this is no way to adjust your gun. You should get advice and understanding before you make adjustments for “long time”. 

Before shooting the gun after adjusting your regulator to 5.3mm back off the hammer spring till there is almost no tension. Then increase tension very gradually while shooting over a chronograph to try and achieve your desired speed.

Depth 5.3mm, adjustment spring, I can’t shoot a bullet...the bullet is stuck in the barrel