• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDGUN R3M regulator Adjustment problem

Does anyone know what the depth of 130bar is? The picture below (110~130bar is ok)

IMG_20201201_065347.1606779373.jpg

Or in the red circle in the picture below Photo of thread(110~130bar)

IMG_20201201_065513.1606779416.jpg

For clarity with anyone who may not be familiar; the part you have circled isn't the adjuster. That is only a cover for the adjuster. The cover is left hand threaded.

Why not just test its. Adjust it and shoot it over a chrony. The speed is going to drop as it leave the reg if your hammer spring is properly adjusted. After determining that you have left the reg, then refill very slowly & pay attention to when your gun begins to take on pressure. This pressure will be a few bar lower than your regulators set point. 

For clarity with anyone who may not be familiar; the part you have circled isn't the adjuster. That is only a cover for the adjuster. The cover is left hand threaded.

Why not just test its. Adjust it and shoot it over a chrony. The speed is going to drop as it leave the reg if your hammer spring is properly adjusted. After determining that you have left the reg, then refill very slowly & pay attention to when your gun begins to take on pressure. This pressure will be a few bar lower than your regulators set point.

I know the red circle is the lid.
I adjusted it for a long time, the speed is only 100m/s, so I want to know how to adjust the regulator back to the factory

I know the red circle is the lid.
I adjusted it for a long time, the speed is only 100m/s, so I want to know how to adjust the regulator back to the factory

It could be any number of things limiting your power. A lot more than just the regulator. Your best bet is to begin test all the different variables and if your not versed at it, take it to someone who is.