• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDGUN R3M and AEA HP Varmint choice

I want to ask about the accuracy of EDGUN R3M. I originally planned to buy R5M. However, the store on my side said that only R3M is left. I want to ask how accurate is R3M? Is there a way to within 1 inch of 75 meters? In addition, the first generation of EDGUN MATADOR is R3M, the second generation is R5, and the third generation is R5M?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGMwHwSo-kk

EDGUN R5M has to wait more than 2 months, may not be considered, it depends on the situation

EDGUN R3M is more accurate than AEA HP Varmint? AEA HP Varmint in the film
The accuracy of 75 yards is not bad, but there are only five shots. Five shots are too few. It is not easy to compare. Which of these two guns do you think is more accurate?
In addition, those who hold AEA HP Varmint can talk about your suggestion. It does not have much information. I want to know if it can stabilize 75 meters 1 inch?

EDGUN R3M is brand new, $1,000

Your title is very misleading, "EDGUN R3M accuracy problem", you don't own one yet you are stating there's a problem. Almost clickbait.

Anyways, I had an R3M in .25 for about 2 years, and it was extremely accurate out past 75 yards, even out past 100 yards. Other than the rear bolt action, the gun was awesome. I wouldn't worry about the accuracy of the R3M, fantastic gun.

Your title is very misleading, "EDGUN R3M accuracy problem", you don't own one yet you are stating there's a problem. Almost clickbait.

Anyways, I had an R3M in .25 for about 2 years, and it was extremely accurate out past 75 yards, even out past 100 yards. Other than the rear bolt action, the gun was awesome. I wouldn't worry about the accuracy of the R3M, fantastic gun.

More of a posting problem from I see as well. Buy the gun then claim if its accurate or not.

Clickbait.

More of a posting problem from I see as well. Buy the gun then claim if its accurate or not.

Clickbait.

I am seriously considering which gun

Just so you know in case you don't, the R3M is an older model. If the "store" you're looking at purchasing it from has one, it's more than likely a used model because EDgun doesn't make them anymore. If they have one new-in-the-box and it's selling for a decent price, then it might be a consideration. If you want current production, then pick up the R5M.

You probably will be more happy with edgun. I have an AEA and it’s a neat toy but the trigger is really heavy which make it hard to be pinpoint accurate. The gun itself is pretty accurate, I managed sub 1 inch group at 30 yards with 1-6 scope with a huge middle dot so it has potential. However You can’t tune it nor a way to put 1/2 unf thread so you can add moderator is annoying as hell.