• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Edgun R 5 Matador .30 cal.---lowered price

Classified Status
NLA
RENEWING LISTING AND EDITING TO ADD ONE MORE PITCHER SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT SPANKY IS CAPABLE OF AT 100 YARDS

“SPANKY”, my 30 cal. Edgun Matador Long is for sale
Purchase price not $1000 , not 950 or 900 or 850. I am motivated to sale for $800 and buyer pay shipping and PayPal fees

Spanky is a shooter, very simple to disassemble and to adjust. He has a bi-pod rail on the fore grip and a Huma reg installed to replace the factory EDGun reg. which is also included. The digital gauge is sweet and offers loads of useful info. The 15 page instructions I have printed out will be included also.

Spanky has been tuned to shoot tight 100 yard groups with pellets, both JSB and FX. Crank the reg up to 140-150 and have some fun with NSA slugs also.
I accept pay pal and buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. Price is firm and not interested in trades.

PM me here or via email if need be. You will be getting a top tier shooter. Thanks for looking.

Mr007s,,,,,LifeisGood

DSC00663.JPG

DSC00664.JPG

DSC00665.JPG

DSC00666.JPG

DSC00668.JPG

EdGun.jpeg

100-2.JPG

Last edited: