EDGUN PEAZY

I recently purchased an Edgun Peazy with a 500cc bottle. i filled it up to 300 bar and when i tried to fill up my leshiy 2, it just leaks whenever i pull the peazy trigger. ive swapped out the fill probes and it still does not fill the gun because it just gushes air. i used the same probe to fill up the gun via my air compressor and it filled it just fine. any idea what the issue is?

I recently purchased an Edgun Peazy with a 500cc bottle. i filled it up to 300 bar and when i tried to fill up my leshiy 2, it just leaks whenever i pull the peazy trigger. ive swapped out the fill probes and it still does not fill the gun because it just gushes air. i used the same probe to fill up the gun via my air compressor and it filled it just fine. any idea what the issue is?
Here are 2 install/adjustment videos that may help:

I don't own the Peazy, but I do own the EZfill which does require an occasional adjustment.

Reactions: woogie_man

Did it come fully assembled?

Max pressure is 300 bar ..if your tank is filled to 4500 psi/310 bar ..it's going to leak
is the air coming from the brass disk on the bottom?
This is a bad design...max pressure should have been higher in order to fill a tank to 300 bar.
don't know if the burst disk can be replaced or adjusted to accomodate the higher pressure

Last edited: