EDgun pEaZy Fill System!

It is EaZy pEaZy!

Screenshot_20220103-155942_Chrome.1641247217.jpg

The Peazy is another step forward in the evolution of filling on the go. Featuring an M18 thread, the Peazy system can easily thread onto any small bottle. The Peazy couples with a bottle to be the perfect EDC fill accessory, giving you the ideal backpack fill complement. No longer are airgunners tied to a compressor or cumbersome fill tank located in their truck while in the field. The Peazy allows for the freedom to refill at the shooter's own leisure, freeing you to hunt at your own discretion. The Peazy features the same technology found in the famous EAzY Fill Trigger, with virtually no air wasted. Get your snowmobile/dirtbike/ e-bike warmed up, now you can take your air with you in your pack!

https://www.edgunwest.com/store/airgun-fill-accessories/item/peazy/

rc4fun: Looks like you could replace the fill probe with a foster fitting?

Jeffs55: I am fortunate to have been blessed with a limited neurological budget which affects manual dexterity. We have enough mags to empty the bottle on all three Leshiys at $90 each. I'd rather have a couple of speed loaders ready than drop pellets in the field. Getting old isn't for sissies!

I was wondering if it could be made with a foster fitting as the fill for the bottle, but if it uses a fill probe it will be sleeker. This on a 700cc cf bottle would be nice, light and quick.

Switching out for a foster fitting is easy. You just unscrew the fill probe, and screw in your foster fitting. This system is similar to the "EaZy fill trigger" which I have.

https://www.edgunwest.com/store/airgun-fill-accessories/

still don't get it.

No longer are airgunners tied to a compressor or cumbersome fill tank located in their truck while in the field. The Peazy allows for the freedom to refill at the shooter's own leisure, freeing you to hunt at your own discretion.

huh? so you have a small backpack size tank of HPA air (basicly a paintball tank), and you put this valve on that tank so you don't have to turn the knob? 

I just have my servent turn the knob to fill my gun. It's actually cheaper to just hire full time help. 

am I missing something? 

is it all about saving the air in the fill hose by eliminating it? How about a 1 foot hose? 

or does this act as a whole "fill station" for a paintball size tank...because no one makes a PCP fill station for paintball tanks? so otherwise there is no way to do this? even with domestic help?

I'm not trolling. I just want to understand how this works. 

still don't get it.

No longer are airgunners tied to a compressor or cumbersome fill tank located in their truck while in the field. The Peazy allows for the freedom to refill at the shooter's own leisure, freeing you to hunt at your own discretion.

huh? so you have a small backpack size tank of HPA air (basicly a paintball tank), and you put this valve on that tank so you don't have to turn the knob? 

I just have my servent turn the knob to fill my gun. It's actually cheaper to just hire full time help. 

am I missing something? 

is it all about saving the air in the fill hose by eliminating it? How about a 1 foot hose? 

or does this act as a whole "fill station" for a paintball size tank...because no one makes a PCP fill station for paintball tanks? so otherwise there is no way to do this? even with domestic help?

I'm not trolling. I just want to understand how this works.

This system allows an ultralight (think backpack size like 500cc/700cc) direct fill and direct dispersement option. Similar to what you'd find on a larger 100 cubic inch pony bottle with a fill whip. The main advantages are size/portability, and the ability to fill from the small/portable compressors (which are designed for small volume/direct to airgun use).

Looks like the EZ will stick right into the PeaZy too. This will be a great set up for a classic leshiy with small air capacity. Probe on the big tank will fill both the gun and the bottle without having to change things up

They are separate systems

Does this fit all paintball tanks? I have a 9oz and a 20oz just lying around, I’d love to put them to use.

yes can fill any PCP