EDgun or FX

1558817386_2913990995ce9aa6a2a8f57.21534684_image.jpeg
Some numbers here to look at, I'm thinking I'll be mainly using the Jsb 25.40. My range is 50yrds at this time but, have plenty of room to extend this to find the limit of my ability. Really enjoying the rifle.

Congrats on joining the R5M club! Crazy simple to work on and built like a tank. I will say there is something to what Ed says as far as cleaning and shooting. I have a Leshiy and R5M in .25 and both seem to get more and more accurate the more I shoot them. Mine is a tact drive with polymags so far 40 yrds. I was shooting flies the other day at 30 yrds with ease. 

I have one FX rifle. It's a wildcat first generation in 25 caliber. I also have two Edguns. One is a R5 super long in 30 caliber in the other one is a leshiy and I have a .177 .22 and .25 barrel for it. I love the wild cat but I love the Ed guns more. Easier to work on they shoot harder and get a better shot count out of the box. Except for the last she it's got an awful small air tube on itocki

He asked about Impact not Wildcat. There is a big difference. Impact is more powerful and has a better shot count. Shot both, after about 50 shots with R5M in. 25 my hand starts to hurt, cocking is hard and unpleasant. About accuracy, check Extreme Benchrest results, no Edgun there. Theyre built like a tank, everything else is inferior to Impact.

actually according to the title it was Edgun vs FX. The statement I made was in general as was the title. I own one fx & 2 edguns, next rifle will be another edgun. Just a general statement, no need to get your panties all bunched up.