Edgun Need to know !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see what the fuss is all about. He sales for the same price as edgun west, but he offers free shipping to the U.S., so 30.00 less then edgun west sells them for, or am I missing something ? For 30.00 I would just buy one here. Now if I can save several hundred, or even a couple hundred, please tell me !

I had a guy just ask me for a status on his order. He paid $300 more after conversion. Guy thought he was buying from me. You get the fuss now?

I can see your point, but after being on his sight, I don’t know how you can not see it’s not you, and that’s it’s a foreign country your dealing with. Even says “ free shipping to the U.S. “ The currency is not in U.S. dollar either. I would have to think that right there would be enough to know you were buying from overseas, plus the flags, the language, he knows he may have gotten screwed and is playing dumb with you to see if he can recover it through you. ( edgun west)

Tim,

Thanks for responding to the post. Thought you were going duck out of it, and let Joe take the flak.

Anyway, I feel it is pretty crazy that people think that you sell Edguns. You only say in the videos multiple times where you got them. You know, if you would have called you videos "Tim's Backyard Pesting with EdgunWest's Edguns" it would have been a little clearer what your intentions really were.

So, to think Fransisco owes you because he used Edgun Leshiy.shop in one of his builds websites (he also uses, Edgun Matador.shop, edgun.shop ...ect also), your crazy. Fransisco has been selling Edguns for much longer than your channel existed.

Just because you wack chipmunks in your backyard does not mean you own the name "Edgun Leshiy". Does not mean everyone who sells are sells components for leshiys have to get your permission to use the name. Did you even get permission from Ed to use it in your channel?

You drop this crap, or change your channels name!

Reactions: Navnesen
Wait guys! BRB...

1597851587_12731924085f3d47c38a9307.63017704.gif

I email Fransisco this morning about this post and asked him to clarify his position. He email me back. Fransisco is not the type to run around the forum and cause drama, but here is his response in bold.

Hello! How are you doing?

Thanks for sending me this link.

From my side, I can tell you:

- I did not steal Tim's logo.

What yes I did is to use, six months ago, a version of the logo that is now being printed on the boxes of the Leshiy 2 (by EDgun Company · Russia). 

BTW: On my websites, I have T-shirts that EDgun provided me more than a year ago with the same Logo that Tim is using on his websites. Can you understand why I made the mistake of not asking Tim (just in case) before using it?. I was sorry about this stupid mistake. Unfortunately, I could not be in Tim's head at that moment. 

However: Six months ago, when I understood that they (TIM + BRIAN) were not happy with me using a similar logo to the one that was initially created by them (logo of the Leshiy that now is being used on the box of the product), I made completely different logos for the website. See pictures below:

uc
//com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/1168/RAW

I think that in any case, this mistake of not asking in advance does not justify what they are doing since March against me. 

- I did not steal a single idea (or intellectual property) from anybody. 

My website's domain, edgunleshiy.shop, has the name of the product (EDgun Leshiy), and since the beginning, I am promoting the Leshiy in a completely different way.

Naturally, I would never ever do a "timleshiy.shop" or anything similar.

- I never had any intention to confuse people. To make people believe I am Tim?

The last thing I want is people think I am him.

No. I am not tricking anybody!

- I am bored with all those false accusations (attacks against me) that I am receiving. Even more disappointed after remembering all the support that I gave to EDgun West since they started in the USA. 

Unfortunately, success being a correct person brings haters/enemies. 

- I am sure that nobody ordered a Leshiy from me by mistake, thinking that I am Tim Flats (or EDgun West). If you find someone, please ask him to contact me, and I will refund his money immediately. 

You can see a clear "About US" section on the website, and everything is transparent. Even the design of the site is entirely different from others.

So is it difficult to believe that someone who bought from me wrote Tim asking about delivery (like he reported). If this really happened, should be a joke.

Is Tim really feeling really terrible about people who order Leshiys from me? 

He has nothing to worry about. I can tell you: I will make happy Leshiy customers. I feel confident enough to say have all the knowledge and experience to do it.

Most likely, Tim and Brian do not like me selling in the USA, which is not a correct attitude after they were the first ones promoting International Shipping. Don't you think?

It does not matter what I do; it seems they will never be happy with me dealing with US customers. 

I wish I will be able to work in peace one day, without this kind of action (sticks in my wheels?)

You may remember how I was also attacked when I planned the draw (BTW, with Ed approval); they named me a scammer and Tim started to say that I am cheating people and that I am doing something illegal while was definitely not.

At the same time, I was attacked in a freeway, I was blocked from them in the Facebook group to not be able even to present myself!

Which name would you put ti this action?

What people need to know, MOST important point: Joe, who started the post of this link (probably after Tim approval), was wrongly informed, because:

Since 2020, nobody has EDgun exclusivity. This means that EDgun West (=Tim) is not the only authorized dealer for US customers. All official EDgun dealers around the world are 100% allowed to retail EDguns worldwide. And EDgun West understood this pretty well, as was the first one who started to promote International Shippings for the Leshiy 2. Again: Why are they claiming?

It seems that their problem was born when people (I will let you guess how many) who do not like "the previous unique alternative to get an EDgun" started to consider me as a great alternative.

From my perspective, what these guys are doing is not good for the Brand (and they are just covering themselves) and not good for the airgun community. Are they making people worry about the support they will receive an EDgun depending on where it is purchased? Seriously?

- I have been working with EDgun for almost a decade, and if my support would not be positive, everyone would already know it from real sources (customers). But I can see mostly happy customers. Do you know someone unhappy with my support and service?. People who know me, know who and how I am. The truth is always my 1st choice and the foundation of my education (values).

- So for me, the fact is that Tim (= Brian) is not protecting anybody with this behavior. Most likely, they want to be the only ones (monopoly) to stay arrogant (like someone posted in that link), and they have a wrong understanding of why the EDgun Leshiy is successful (they should know that are not the only ones promoting it, and first of all: they are not the creators).

- I believe people who are buying from me are not paying USD 300 more accidentally. If this is happening, let me know, and I will equalize the price (to match the value of a Leshiy 2). If this is necessary, I will accept USD currency (without breaking any rule).

(NOTE: remember that I am publishing prices with all taxes and shipping included)

In Facebook, private groups (where administrators like to delete positive comments about other dealers) and forums like airgunnation, I already received the following accusations, but only from those who never met in any real context (not real customers).

Not good English skills.

Tricking people.

Opportunist?

Not offering support

Not giving warranty

Illegal guy...

Etc...

Am I being a mirror of people (not customers) who are saying these things about me? Time will say.

Final note: 

If I am not answering to a public post, is because of these reasons:

- I don't want to do anything against EDgun brand. I promote the brand beyond myself, and these kinds of posts are not good for anyone.

- To not waste more energy with those who do not want to see my success. And I am not willing to play the war they are running alone.

- If I do it, they will probably try to delete my words from the post (evidence of what is going on, which is not favorable for them). If you want, try this on Facebook, and you will see how they delete all that is not promoting themselves. Feel free to share all that I sent you in this email with whom you want. For me, it is just the truth. Or let people make their own conclusions, with time (who is the one is playing dirty)

- I decided to believe that time will tell who is who. Time will show the Truth.

With Best Regards,

Francisco Eizayaga

uc
uc

With Best Regards,

Francisco Eizayaga

I hope this clears it up. Tim?

So is Tim, Brian ? I don’t know much about this ( brand) or who’s who, but this is kinda confusing ? If you buy from Francisco, you have to ship it back to Spain if any service is needed, correct ? The distributor here in the U.S. ( edgun west) won’t honor any warranty or service work on edgun products that are not purchased through him ? Wow the drama over an air gun. I really want to buy one of these, but I want “ support” if needed, from someone I can trust. And until this thread didn’t know there was an alternative place to purchase from. 

Edguns rarely get shipped anywhere. They are designed to be maintained by the end user. With the way shipping costs are going in the US, it may be cheaper and faster to ship it to Spain although the need to is extremely unlikely. I bought 2 guns last month from Krale in the Netherlands. Orderd them on Friday morning, they were delivered to my house before noon on Monday. Eduardo in Russia stands behind the warranty on Edguns. You will be unpleasantly surprised if you ever need to send your Edgun in, even within the US, and the shipping/insurance will be on you.

Yea but if you buy from Francisco, who’s going to warranty it or service it , Francisco, then you have to send it back to Spain each time ? Shipping will be outrageous, no ?

good point. warranty info does not specify who will cover shipping:

https://www.edgunleshiy.shop/pages/warranty

if you would prefer to buy from francisco, i would shoot him an e-mail and see if he would agree to cover shipping for any warranty work before purchasing. if he won't, i would just buy from edgunwest. 🔫

😔

There are several people within this topic who got all bent out of shape when they didn't make the 1st batch of pre-orders from EGW. The first pre-orders sold out in 40 minutes. There was no announcement like "pre-ordering will open on date/time" because it would obviously crash the website and cause ordering problems. Brian only took pre-orders for the amount of Leshiy's that ED could supply. He will not take pre-orders that have an unknown build date. Majority of people who missed the 1st pre-order reacted appropriately "Damn I wasn't near a computer in time to get my order in, and I really wanted one!" But some people have acted and continue to act in a less than mature way. "If I ran that business, I would've done it differently", "the pre-order system was flawed", on and on. 

Since Joe had someone steal his logo and impersonate him in the past, he brought up a valid question when he saw the EDgun dealer in Spain using the logo that Tim (Youtube's EDgun Leshiy channel) designed. 

Fransisco (EDgun Spain) made it clear that he stopped using the logo Tim designed until the logo started to appear on OEM boxes from Russia. Fransisco runs a legitimate business in Spain.

Should you require warranty assistance then you'll likely have to use the dealer you bought it from.

If you didn't make the 1st (or 2nd, or 3rd) pre-order list and you can't wait for the next pre-order to open up... then by all means go ahead and try to order one from abroad! But quit the bitching, the insults, the false accusations, and the constant stabbing just because you weren't quick enough!

-Michael

Reactions: Jspach
Status
Not open for further replies.