Edgun Need to know !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeWayneRhea

Apr 5, 2015
OK guys so check this out !!!! I talked to Tim today from Edgun Leshiy channel and asked how his shop is doing ..... NEWSFLASH ...He does NOT have anything to do with Edgun Leshiy Shop at ALLLLLL !! 

The guy who runs this is in Spain and basically took Tims Logo to try and cash in on his channels success . 

The one and ONLY place you can buy an authorized Edgun in the US is through Edgunwest .

Just thought you guys would want to know .

Club Leshiy=Tim AFAIK he does not sell Leshiys, so what "shop"?

Edgun West= Brian Meckler US distributor but not a worldwide exclusive distributor

Edgun Shop= Edgun distributor in Europe, but not a worldwide exclusive distributor

What the heck is an “authorized” Edgun? I thought an Edgun was an Edgun. I’ve seen Edguns at various resellers. I wonder if they are authorized.

http://experthpa.com/cart/cart.php?m=product_list&c=83

https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/precharged-pcp/edgun-leshiy-gen2-air-rifle/

https://www.krale.shop/en/edgun-leshiy/ (copy and paste into address bar)

Confusing. Can you post a pic of the logo? Maybe someone should tell Ed, so he can settle differences between the outlets he allows to sell his products, and the customer won’t have to try and figure out if their Edgun is authorized, but please wait until after he gets done making my Leshiy 2. :)

My Leshiy 2 is already prepaid, but if I were buying one today, I'd get it from Europe. The guns originate from there.

MOD EDIT: REMOVED UNCORROBORATED STATEMENT

Reactions: davidsng
OK guys so check this out !!!! I talked to Tim today from Edgun Leshiy channel and asked how his shop is doing ..... NEWSFLASH ...He does NOT have anything to do with Edgun Leshiy Shop at ALLLLLL !! 

The guy who runs this is in Spain and basically took Tims Logo to try and cash in on his channels success . I promised Michael I would ease up on my language here but can you say Chicken S#!T ? .

The one and ONLY place you can buy an authorized Edgun in the US is through Edgunwest .

Just thought you guys would want to know . Thanks for reading this long post but I think it's valuable info !!

Hi Joe

The guy you refer to is called Francisco. He is a close friend of Ed. Ed's YouTube channel has many videos with him.

Regards

Enkey 

You can buy airguns from all over the world. I have bought from Krale, Airgunheaven, ....ect who are also in Europe. I have bought several airguns from many European stores who will ship it. Does anyone one care? Why does it matter with Edguns? Ask yourself that question? Rti, Huben, AeA,...seemed to NOT care.

Bottomline airgun consumers can buy from anywhere they want. If a gun breaks it is still covered by the European retailers. They will still warranty it even though you live in the USA. I know because I happened before.

This smear campaign on Fransisco is complete crap. The only reason it exists because certain people want to save their bottom line and they enjoy their monopoly on their brand. This is only the ugliness of business here.

I will continue to buy from Edguns from who ever gives me the best deal for my needs. So should you! Dont be fooled by the bull***.

Just so you guys know, if you ever watch Edgun videos, Fransisco is often in them, with Ed, testing Edguns, with Ed, on early Leshiy 2 models too....

Reactions: sonny
Status
Not open for further replies.