EDgun Matador R5M

milacik, I agree that the recording makes the gun sound loud. I suspect that it might be due to the "echo" effect of where he is shooting in conjunction with camera mic placement? Maybe due to the shortness of the gun?

On a personal note, I have an Edgun R5 .25, (overall length approx 33") which is basically a .30 cal with a .25 barrel, breech and bolt. This gun has some incredible power capabilities. My wife who is usually the unsuspecting victim of my "noise" of shooting, tells me that the Edgun is the quietest gun I have. That includes a FX Bobcat .25 MK2 with a Hugget, a Vulcan .25 with a Donny FL Sumo on board. 

I must agree that the difference in all three guns with the moderators Off vs On, is incredible, all three moderators do a great job, but the Edgun is probably the most impressive and the greatest reduction in the noise level (backyard friendly). I can't speak to the R5M version, but the R5 .25 is a very nice piece of engineering work, not to mention accurate and easy to handle. Working on it and taking it down to clean and maintain is the easiest gun I own. Ed did a great job!