• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

EDgun Matador, caliber .30, second generation.

EDgun

Manufacturer
Apr 6, 2015
Karelia, Russia
Dear friends,

Some of you has problems with the valves on these guns. I have to confess that is my fault. The point is that I made heavier hammer in order to get more power, but left the valve rod the same diameter, 2 mm. So, when the hammer impact the valve, its inertion doesn't allow the valve to move properly "forward and back" and the rod has too strong force and due to that force can curve.

Once again, that is my fault as the designer and engeneer of this gun. Sorry for that. I've ordered new 3 mm. hardened, polished rods (to tell you truth that is a kind of quest to find them, there is no one in Russia, I've ordered them from EU and they promissed me to deliver them in February). As soon as I have them I will make new valves and the valve guide to change in the back plug. I think that is quite easy operation which can be done by owner himself. Besides I will make a vid for that. 

Sorry for that disadvantage, as you say "He is lifeless that is faultless."

I will do my best to solve it as soon as possible.

With the best regards

Ed

Reactions: MarkUK