• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Edgun Matador.25 caliber Huma Magnumi

..........With the kit fitted and the 34gr pellet tuned to 910fps it is a different gun. Its no longer stressed out and its a joy to shoot. 50 yard groups are a very small ragged hole and 100 yard groups are a consistent sub inch with 10 shots.

50 yards 10 shots

100y 10 shots (squares are 1")

I have also managed several 1/2 MOA groups at 200y but 1 MOA is closer to the norm. 

I got my R3 long with the huma upgrade about a month ago, but I seem to be getting the opposite results. At 900 fps my groups at 50 yards were all in the 1.5 - 2 inch range. I've slowly dialed the speed back an I'm shooting the 34 grn jsb mk2s now at about 830. At the slower speed I'm getting sub .5 inch groups consistently at 50 yards. I'd like to get the velocity up so my plan now is to experiment with different regulator settings and see if it helps harmonically. What pressures are you running?

My long R3 .25 reg is set at 128bar and shoots the 34s from 905 to 910fps.

Yours sounds to me more like unstable pellets just tamed a little by dropping the speed.
probably a missmatched pellet size/design to bore/choke spec.
Keep your bore and choke very clean and try some other batches of 34gr pellets at 900fps. 
Heres some feed back from other users that may be helpful to guys tuning this kit. 

http://www.talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=36916&start=220