• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Edgun Leyla 2.0 Handle Spring

The Edgun Leyla 2.0 is a terrific piece. Comfortable, accurate, well balanced and definitely a niche gun. They, meaning Edgun has a problem with the Handle Springs breaking. Their problem becomes our problem here in the US where there is apparently one guy that handles all of Edgun in this country. Even when a spring breaks, you can still rack the slide. Not easy, not comfortable but doable. I was unlucky enough to break the right side spring. It is predominantly the left side spring that breaks first. The rep does not have any right side springs and I feel that it will take weeks to get it. So all this being said. Does anyone know where I can obtain a right side handle spring for the Leyla 2.0. Maybe someone would be kind enough to give one up or lend me one. 

Well. I found that I could still use the gun with one busted spring. Waiting for the right side spring from Edgun. Don't think it will be here any time soon. So, I have another problem. Maybe someone out here will have an idea since getting in touch with the rep is a little difficult these days. Here goes. First of all, I am 77 years young, brand new to airguns. I am a powder shooter in shotgun games and a benchrest competitive shooter 22 Cal single shot from a rest @ 50 yards. Sounds easy, but you need a minimum of 740 out of 750 to even be in the hunt. Now my Edgun. I followed the video and removed the air cylinder in order to get the broken spring out. It was impinging on the cocking lever. It didn't separate quite like video showed, but nevertheless I got it out. The locking screw came away from the action and I was able to reset it. I re-assembled the air cylinder and I removed the slide from the action in an attempt to clean the barrel. Re-assembled the action cover with the little o-ring and the gun fired once and then each time I tried to re-cock and fire it just expelled the air from the back end of the gun. I went over everything again disassembly and reassembly and same thing. I obviously did something wrong. Any ideas would be a great help.