• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Edgun Leshiy video of all options, upgrades and overview !

Yep they have a choke. The breech end is the one with the rifling a fraction more recessed than the crown. If you try put a pellet into the crowned end it'll be very difficult.

I posted about the accuracy on Piter's thread yesterday - I find that the biggest factor, on mine at least, is the recoil of the big, heavy hammer and spring. Set the reg too high and you hst is going to be high enough that the gun really kicks.
I've basically made peace with having my leshiy relatively low power (680fps with 18gr jsb, 250mm barrel) with the reg on 85bar and hst about 3 clicks up from absolute minimum. 
Now the thing shoots properly accurately and feels like a pcp rather than a super light, short springer. If I need more power, then there are always the bigger guns!

"jaydog"Intensety22 Not sure, If I have some of those groupings I will look. If I do I might send them private. Mike hit me up yesterday on posting under a company name. I understand since I am not a paid sponsor I should not post videos ect. It is a perception thing, remind you I do not sell the edgun....

No worries. I was just wanting a number as a reply. No pictures or videos needed. Just wanting to know what to realistically expect at say 35 yards 1/4 inch, 1/2 inch, etc. Thanks.