Edgun Leshiy pressure gauge is not accurate ...

The gauge on my Wildcat and Cricket have same pressure with my Omega gauge when filling. However, the gauge on Leshiy doesn’t ... I just got this Leshiy a few days ago brand new. Is there a problem with the gauge on Leshiy??? I also tried use Hill hand pump and I have to hand pump up to 300 bar to get 250 bar on Leshiy ... 
c1d89f21ddc5c8ed7f728382425953b8.jpg

If i remember correctly Wika specifies a 4% tolerance on the mini gauges. This means that the spread at 250 bar should be within 240 and 260 bar. I have no idea what other manufacturers specify for accuracy but I guess it is the same or worse.

You can't expect the mini gauges to be as accurate as for example the 2.5" gauges. Especially over time the mini gauges will start to be less accurate.

I think it's a good idea to add a little sticker next to the pressure gauge and write down the correction on there for your own convenience. Or as mentioned above try to have it swapped for a digital gauge. These appear to be way more accurate at this time.

Reactions: BigTinBoat
"broekzwans"If i remember correctly Wika specifies a 4% tolerance on the mini gauges. This means that the spread at 250 bar should be within 240 and 260 bar. I have no idea what other manufacturers specify for accuracy but I guess it is the same or worse.
You can't expect the mini gauges to be as accurate as for example the 2.5" gauges. Especially over time the mini gauges will start to be less accurate.
I think it's a good idea to add a little sticker next to the pressure gauge and write down the correction on there for your own convenience. Or as mentioned above try to have it swapped for a digital gauge. These appear to be way more accurate at this time.
Great tip - When I have a gauge that is "off" based on my fill gauge (3" Wika) I use a sharpie and write on it. Like +100 or -50 depending on how the gauge reads different. Since I use the 3" gauge when tuning I can get the same fill even without that gauge. (I have a 2nd fill bottle that does not have a gauge)

"Brian10956"You said you got the Leshiy recently, how recently I think for the last 2 months at least the Leshiy has been coming with the electronic gauge if you did get within 2 months call your dealer and ask for a swap to the new gauge,if you got before the new became standard ask for a replacement under the warranty.
I bought it from TalonTunes ... I just received last week ... I sent Tony at TalonTunes an email attached the picture yesterday ... didn’t get reply from him yet ... Considering to buy new Digital Gauge from Brian ... 

"airgunnerca"
"EDgunWest"That gun did not come from me, All analog gauges were discontinued in November 2017
Thank you. It means the Leshiy I bought from TalonTunes last week is not the latest one ... However, I don’t mind if they can help me to solve the problem because it’s brand new.
They should, they seam like reasonable dealers.

"SoCalEdgun"
"airgunnerca"
"EDgunWest"That gun did not come from me, All analog gauges were discontinued in November 2017
Thank you. It means the Leshiy I bought from TalonTunes last week is not the latest one ... However, I don’t mind if they can help me to solve the problem because it’s brand new.
They should, they seam like reasonable dealers.
A few days ago, Tony at TalonTunes said they will send me a replacement wika gauge. Actually, I don’t know when I will receive the replacement and I can’t tune my Leshiy without accurate gauge. I just placed an order for EDMU (Electronic gauge) from EdgunWest ...