EdGun Leshiy full review (after 5 months & 5K pellets)

Very nice review! I've heard a lot about these guns and seen pictures but never read a detailed review like yours. I was surprised by some of the details, especially a pretty high shot count. When I first looked at the pictures, I thought the gun looked great but because it's so small, I figured the shot count would be really low... surprise, that's a pretty good number of shots for such a small gun. Now I'm really intrigued. The one thing I didn't see was a price. Did you list a retail price and I just missed it? Nice review. Thanks, Kevin

This was the one of the best in-depth reviews I've seen on the fourm yet. Thanks! Do you know if there is any after market device to hold pellets on the resevior? 

I can imagine quick follow up shots by keeping the stock to the shoulder, breaking the action to the point the hammer re-arms, grabbing a pellet from the holder on the resevior, and reloading within a few seconds. Is that possible?

"davidsng"This was the one of the best in-depth reviews I've seen on the fourm yet. Thanks! Do you know if there is any after market device to hold pellets on the resevior? 
I can imagine quick follow up shots by keeping the stock to the shoulder, breaking the action to the point the hammer re-arms, grabbing a pellet from the holder on the resevior, and reloading within a few seconds. Is that possible?
This works nice.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F282927376234

Really appreciate your kind words... actually it's one of my most used airguns. At this moment it's in my friend's house as he wanted to play with it a bit but he'll be purchasing his own soon. It took him one afternoon to be completely convinced. it's good stuff. One of the best pcp models ever produced by anyone. It's super reliable, easy to tune, maintain, repair, modify. And damn accurate too. Changing caliber is superquick. New classic was born imho.

So... to finish up my Stalker 6x report - now it's finally available also on Strelok Pro, which makes the scope, gun and software a complete shooting system:

IMG_5890.JPG

That combo is all win! 

stalker_50_web-5.jpg

*** happy shooting ***

"PiterM"... and when you just think your setup is complete, you come across another cool add-on! This time Ivan Tactical weaver rail extender. Now that bipod is exactly where it should be in extended (350mm barrel) mode.
Not the best photo but you’ve got an idea:
leshiy_ivan_web.jpg
Looks cool. What’s the benefit of extending the rail and putting the bipod up front? I’ve seen a few people dontiss online. Does it make the Leshiy more stable ? 

"PiterM"... and when you just think your setup is complete, you come across another cool add-on! This time Ivan Tactical weaver rail extender. Now that bipod is exactly where it should be in extended (350mm barrel) mode.
Not the best photo but you’ve got an idea:
leshiy_ivan_web.jpg
Looks cool. What’s the benefit of extending the rail and putting the bipod up front? I’ve seen a few people dontiss online. Does it make the Leshiy more stable ?