Edgun Leshiy Final Impressions

While I don’t personally own the leshiy, my friend has it and homestly he leaves it at my place more then his own. We’ve shot it a ton of times and will continue to do so. The main reason he purchased it was to take on our yearly hunting trips where we go out in the wilderness for a week and “live off the land”. We load up our backpacks and head out to set up camp and hunt/forage for our food to cook. It’s hands down the best backpacking gun made to date in my opinion due to its small size, ability to fold up, light weight, powerful, and quietness. Trying to save in weight ang yet have enough power to take average size small game fits the leshiy perfectly. He did add the DonnyFL extended moderator and it did help cut down on noise. His is in .22 caliber with the stock barrel and is very accurate. I wish I would have bought one instead of my prod because after all the mods I did to mine puts me up around the leshiy price and the leshiy is hands down a better airgun. With all that said I can see how some find it awkward to shoulder/shoot due to its size and shape. But for what we do it’s well worth that for what we get from it.