• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Edgun Leshiy Classic

Classified Status
SOLD
Selling my Leshiy classic. Bought it brand new about a year and half ago from AOA. Great little pcp but I just don't have a need for it. Wish I could use it but I seem to always grab my bantam. I do have the .177 barrel in it and was hoping to play around with the other two barrels but I just don't have the time. Has the extended moderator with the extended baffle inserts. Will come with a .177, .22, and .25 barrels. Has a Huma reg and will also come with the original reg. Huma .177 and .22 pellet dispensers will be included. I think I have a .25 pellet dispenser but will have to look around if I do. Someone with more time needs to use it. $1300 shipped CONUS. Accept PP FF and MO with well known AGN members. Scope and rings for additional $100.
Untitled-103.jpg