• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Edgun Leshiy Classic .22 / 350mm

Classified Status
SOLD
(Scope not included in the sale) I bought this gun new, 2 years ago from Airguns of Arizona. It’s never had any operational issues or problems. It’s never leaked and never been opened up and still has the original Edgun regulator inside. It’s in near perfect condition and I’d be hard pressed to find anything cosmetically wrong with it. You can see that the Edgun digital gauge still works too.

I installed a Steve Brown grip that fits like a glove. It also looks great on the gun. The original Edgun grip is included. Also included is the fill probe, various o-rings that came with the gun and the original 250mm barrel in .177 caliber. (Scope not included in the sale)

The reason I’m selling is because I just don’t shoot it anymore and I could use the money to fund my next airgun acquisition. $1300 shipped tyd (in the conUS). I accept Paypal friends and family (or buyer pays the 2.9% Paypal charge).

IMG_E5244.JPG

IMG_E5243.JPG

IMG_E5203.JPG

IMG_5204.JPG

IMG_5205.JPG

IMG_5206.JPG

Last edited: