EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Hi there!! I’ve got that Inside part of silencer, and you’re know what?? It’s much quieter then stock ! It was 98Db ,now it’s 70db! Why so,you’re may to ask?- it’s because,the hole of stock silencer is 7,62(30cal) but I’ve got a 25 cal(6,35) and I need a smaller hole for bullet exit, it’s will be reducing a out coming sound of shot . So that type of silencer actually has a hole exactly for 25 cal.not for 30!
All you’re need to do,it’s just replace it,and that’s it!! Nothing more!

-28db

Reactions: Cattoo
There’s any place where we can buy or any file to print in 3D? Many thanks for sharing the information....

I don't claim to be an expert in 3D printing but to me it looks like a very complicated print, I would not be able to print this on a normal FDM printer without a 2 nozzles setup for water soluble support material, also the tolerances would have to be spot on so there would be failed prints and loss of filament before the final version

As far as I can see from the picture the print quality is perfect

Today my L2's mag indexing mechanism stopped working, first failure to index ever after 9 tins op pellet aka 3600 shots, took the valve housing down after watching Brian's brilliant howto video, big thank you to Brian!

Found this inside, small parts from the plunger (part 17) that had disintegrated from banging against the top of the radio tower (part 18) and got stuck between the housing and the racket (part 19), stopping the racket to rotate and index the mag

Leshiy 2 - radiotower fail.1617301753.JPG

Other wise the parts look OK, the plunger is now a bit shorter but I don't think it will make any difference if it bottoms out on the spring instead, I guess the bright spot inside the radio tower if from the plunger hammering the inside top

leshiy 2 - radiotower bump.1617302043.JPG

leshiy 2 - index mechanism 1.1617302057.JPG

Anyway, cleaned parts, added a bit of silicone oil and put it al together again, its all so easy to work with

..will order a new plunger, but the indexing works perfect again

I hope Ed takes your mod and does some testing. 

Im finding with these $1k+ guns, owners are doing some of the R&D. Which to me is crazy, but probably part of the game like modding cars beyond what they were intended for.

I think Ed wrote the prototype went though 40000 shots - then there was complains about the height of R2D2 and was made shorter, this makes less space for the spring to work, the force of a short spring is less linear as a long one so specs has to be more spot on

Shimming the spring may work as a fix but is not a final solution

Edit: BTW, 8 tins of 400 JSB .177 Monster Redesigned through mine up to now thats 3200 shot without one single fail to reload

Well, my solution to add a washer behind the spring in the R2D2 may not be the final solution to the indexing problem for some, but it's fixed mine for over 3K rounds so far. And now I'm thinking that the extra spring pressure from my washer, may also prevent the R2D2 piston from breaking, by softening the blow.

Like I mentioned before it would be nice if they sold repair parts for the parts that commonly wear out. This would help with out of service time waiting to get parts from dealers or having to ship your gun away for repair. A few weeks ago when I had to ship my gun off to the dealer for repair due to a indexing issue I was unable to fix. It took five business days to arrive to the dealer. He repaired it immediately and shipped it back with tracking but due to inclement weather it took another two weeks to arrive back to me(total of 3 weeks). Now that Ed and Brian have provided us with excellent repair instructional videos all we need are the parts to quickly get our L2’s back in service so you don’t miss out on events such as part of turkey hunting season, a trip to hunt hogs or iguana, etc.

Hey guys, no stranger to PCP, mostly Benjamin and Crosman but TOTAL NOOB with this concept and leap of faith shopping. My Order for a .177/250mm is in the 13xx range with an April DOS and my mind is playing tricks after a “long wait”. Starting to rethink the setup...opinions please? Why or why wouldn’t you move to the .177/350mm barrel? Thanks for your patience🧐. Feedback is a gift.

Shimming the spring may work as a fix but is not a final solution

Well, my solution to add a washer behind the spring in the R2D2 may not be the final solution to the indexing problem for some, but it's fixed mine for over 3K rounds so far. And now I'm thinking that the extra spring pressure from my washer, may also prevent the R2D2 piston from breaking, by softening the blow.

I meant not a final production solution

Preventing plunger (piston) from headbanging the tower and break - agreed, I was thinking of shortening the plunger so the spring would take the blow but that would allow the plunger to move higher, possibly damage the contact points between plunger (17) and racket (19)

leshiy 2 - piston - racket.1617355308.JPG

...so shimming the spring if shortening the piston might be the right thing to do

or just change the plunger every 3599 shots, its no biggie

Hey guys, no stranger to PCP, mostly Benjamin and Crosman but TOTAL NOOB with this concept and leap of faith shopping. My Order for a .177/250mm is in the 13xx range with an April DOS and my mind is playing tricks after a “long wait”. Starting to rethink the setup...opinions please? Why or why wouldn’t you move to the .177/350mm barrel? Thanks for your patience🧐. Feedback is a gift.

I chose the L2 for the same reasons I chose the Leshiy Classic, short, light and ultra transportable and want to keep it that way, only light scopes or red dots, no heavy add-ons

There is for me no reason to ad a 350 mm barrel, maybe a 450 or 600 mm for the fun of it (and better accuracy) but never the 350 mm

My Leshiy classic makes a JSB Exact go 1033 fps at 160 bar, I know this for a fact because of a regulator fail with 160 in the tank

So a 250 mm barrel is more than enough to make a pellet go unstable

My Leshiy 2 does 863 fps with the JSB Monster Redesigned with reg at 140 bar, perfect speed for that pellet, the JSB Exact goes way too fast with same setting

Small and beautiful - you will love it!

leshiy vs leshiy 2.1617357446.png