• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

For those that do not like the silver barrel showing if using a spin on moderator, a section of 14mm X 16mm carbon tube finishes the look nicely. It slips on snug but not tight
1f44c.svg
by hand. I got mine from amazon. You will have to cut to length.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BGBQF8T/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_5J3M3RMMRS3GEWFXAVR7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

A14004B7-EF46-427F-A0A8-B3B2A4772398.1616255604.jpeg

That looks factory sharp J!

I hope Ed takes your mod and does some testing. 

Im finding with these $1k+ guns, owners are doing some of the R&D. Which to me is crazy, but probably part of the game like modding cars beyond what they were intended for.

Early users of just about anything are doing R&D - it's not practical or cost effective for the manufacturer to make thousands of units for testing, AND assemble a pool of jackasses diverse enough to find novel ways to break it all - and we, consumers, wouldn't want to pay that extra cost. Particularly in niche markets like high-end airguns, you should know that you're rolling the dice on anything that hasn't been out for a couple of years, but you can also see if the manufacturer and vendor have a record of supporting their customers...

GsT

I hope Ed takes your mod and does some testing. 

Im finding with these $1k+ guns, owners are doing some of the R&D. Which to me is crazy, but probably part of the game like modding cars beyond what they were intended for.

I think Ed wrote the prototype went though 40000 shots - then there was complains about the height of R2D2 and was made shorter, this makes less space for the spring to work, the force of a short spring is less linear as a long one so specs has to be more spot on

Shimming the spring may work as a fix but is not a final solution

Edit: BTW, 8 tins of 400 JSB .177 Monster Redesigned through mine up to now thats 3200 shot without one single fail to reload 

For those who are wondering, I emailed Huma Air and they said a 50mm MOD50 moderator will be available "very soon". Which is cool, I think that the L2 looks great with an aluminium handguard and a fat silencer at the end. 

However, I really like the look of the carbon fibre handguard as well. Which is my dilemma... can't decide which one to buy ^^ oh well. 

For those who are wondering, I emailed Huma Air and they said a 50mm MOD50 moderator will be available "very soon". Which is cool, I think that the L2 looks great with an aluminium handguard and a fat silencer at the end. 

However, I really like the look of the carbon fibre handguard as well. Which is my dilemma... can't decide which one to buy ^^ oh well.

You could always see if the 600mm barrel would extend past the carbon handguard and then you could do both.

I have the 11" Carbon Fiber arm guard on my gun now with the MOD40 and pushing the Reg at 160+ in .30 cal. I think the MOD40 is doing a great job as is and would be better if I lowered the Reg for my .22 350mm barrel which I haven't tested yet. The MOD 40 fits in the Carbon fiber guard with just 3mm clearance on each side for M-Loc nuts but you still need to trim the screws on most accessories. The MOD 50 isn't going to fit inside the Carbon Fiber guard so you will be limited to the Aluminum arm guards .I tried the Huma 40 on my 350 and 450 barrels with the aluminum guards and the moderator screws up tight against the front of the arm guard before bottoming out on the barrel threads. Everything aligned up OK but you might scratch the back section of the Moderator if you tighten it up too much. If you use the 1/2" M Eagle Vision adapter the Moderator will clear the end of the aluminum arm guard about 1/2".But you will need to order the 1/2" threaded Moderator . I have decided Im staying with the Carbon Fiber arm guard so I will be selling my 350mm and 450mm Valkyrie ShoPot kits .

Jergto, Edgun west, Brian Meckler is the man. Located in So.Cal, he ships within a day or two of order. He is very good about getting items to you. Order from his webpage.

I ordered the 350cc tank from the Leshiy Shop in Europe because Edgunwest doesnt have a 350cc, only the 300.

Now I'm curious how long its going to take to get from Europe to California!

I made some changes to my L2 over the weekend. Fixed a leak, increased the reg pressure from 130 to 155 BAR with the reg tester, Switched out the factory jets/nozzles to 2x .20mm, changed out the .25/250mm barrel to a .30/350mm, mounted the Valkyrie CF Handguard, added the Huma MOD40 Moderator, installed the 300cc bottle, attached a picatinny rail for my bipod, and changed out the scope mount to the LaRue LT111. The other LaRue scope mount I previously used did not clear the valve housing when the L2 is folded. 

From this...

20210308_090051.1615160601.jpg

20210308_090104.1615160656.jpg

It looks like the gun can fully clamp down as if it has the stock tank. I'm getting a 350cc tank and this answers my question.

Thank you sir!

I made some changes to my L2 over the weekend. Fixed a leak, increased the reg pressure from 130 to 155 BAR with the reg tester, Switched out the factory jets/nozzles to 2x .20mm, changed out the .25/250mm barrel to a .30/350mm, mounted the Valkyrie CF Handguard, added the Huma MOD40 Moderator, installed the 300cc bottle, attached a picatinny rail for my bipod, and changed out the scope mount to the LaRue LT111. The other LaRue scope mount I previously used did not clear the valve housing when the L2 is folded. 

From this...

20210308_090051.1615160601.jpg

20210308_090104.1615160656.jpg

It looks like the gun can fully clamp down as if it has the stock tank. I'm getting a 350cc tank and this answers my question.

Thank you sir!

It closes and it doesn't get in the way of the bipod. The only thing is it doesn't lock when completely folded. I have to install the longer Valkyrie locking pin that Brian shipped to me but I need the longer pin punch to do so from the front. Does anyone know if you can knock out the pin from the backside? I will remove the top air cylinder of course so it won't get marred up.

I just converted mine over from .22 to .30 Tuesday. Same exact as your setup except different scope. Its much easier to change the longer latching pin when the "Forward Plug" assembly is off the plenum or "Spacer" in the drawings. You can use the back side of a thin drill bit to drive it out from the Magazine side.

Thats awesome that the caliber can be switched out. Was it easy to do, if so how long did it take you? I hope EDgun West covers it in a YT video one day. Would love to go from a .22 to a .25, maybe even .30.

I just converted mine over from .22 to .30 Tuesday. Same exact as your setup except different scope. Its much easier to change the longer latching pin when the "Forward Plug" assembly is off the plenum or "Spacer" in the drawings. You can use the back side of a thin drill bit to drive it out from the Magazine side.

Thats awesome that the caliber can be switched out. Was it easy to do, if so how long did it take you? I hope EDgun West covers it in a YT video one day. Would love to go from a .22 to a .25, maybe even .30.

It takes about 5 minutes, quicker depending on your moderator set up.