• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

MrBulk is a new AGN member from from GTA.

And?

...and...I am simply looking for descriptions/opinions on the Leshiy 2's trigger before I myself pull the trigger on one, have a Huben now and feel it is the best semiauto trigger I have tried. Do you have any input on this subject?

Yes, AGN does have more info on these guns compared to the other AG forum.

I think it is only natural to cross borders and find what the other side is missing.

MrBulk is a new AGN member from from GTA.

And?

...and...I am simply looking for descriptions/opinions on the Leshiy 2's trigger before I myself pull the trigger on one, have a Huben now and feel it is the best semiauto trigger I have tried. Do you have any input on this subject?

It is different from any airgun thrigger I ever experienced. I have the Huben as well, and I think the trigger (after some small adjustments) is quite decent (for a semi auto anyway).

I would say the whole experience with the Leshiy 2 (sound, trigger, recoil) is more like that of a light fire arm. Which makes for a nice change in feeling with all the other airguns out there. So the trigger is not bad, it's just different.

Almost complete: Nvision Halo LR is in place till Nvision NOX 35mm arrives, as well as Mod Lite is awaiting a custom MLOK to MLOK adapter, taped for picture lmao.... and custom Alligator Hide cover from my last hunt, to wrap CF bottle and top tank. It's been a long journey from May 2020 till January 2020 delivery. But was well worth it.

• L2 350mm .25
  • Nvision Halo LR 50mm 640 Thermal Weapon Sight
  • L2 CF Tank
  • L2 Compact Butt Extension 
  • Atlas Bipod
  • Tyrant Designs Mod Grip V2
  • Modlite PLHV2, Reptilia 18350 Body, SF DS00-Tan Switch
  • Unity Hot Button SF
  • Valkyrie 150mm Handguard
  • STO Sarissa/DonnyFL Emporer V3
  • Custom Johnson Company Mirage LDC Cover in MC for Sarissa/DonnyFL Johnson Company Mirage Covers Great Dude! Go check him out!
  • Upgraded EDMU
  • Custom 3D printed Inserts for Butt Pads and Release Lever

Dude - I would like to be the first to say Holy F on that scope you've got there. Nice setup!

Appreciated brother, had an extra to put on the L2, but originally intended an Nvision NOX 35mm 640 TWS for this platform, but everything in the defense industry is backlogged, paid in October and still awaiting my fulfillment.

It's an effective platform, perfect for backpack hog hunts, as the Lelya 2.0s typically fill that role.

20210112_185329.1615598500.jpg

It is the

Smoke Composites Ultra Light Pistol Grip

• WEIGHT: 32.5g / 1.14oz
  • ANGLE: 18 degree centerline angle
  • MATERIAL: 35-50 Carbon Fiber

I haven’t found the grip to be slippery so far, but it is still winter time so my hands have not been sweating. I believe the holes in it provides extra grip and prevents slipping.

Thanks!

Dude - I would like to be the first to say Holy F on that scope you've got there. Nice setup!

Appreciated brother, had an extra to put on the L2, but originally intended an Nvision NOX 35mm 640 TWS for this platform, but everything in the defense industry is backlogged, paid in October and still awaiting my fulfillment.

It's an effective platform, perfect for backpack hog hunts, as the Lelya 2.0s typically fill that role.

What is the scope on the Lelya in the lower right?

What is the scope on the Lelya in the lower right?

Schmidt & Bender PMII Ultra Short 5-20x50

Can one of you that own an L2 with the Valkyrie Carbon fiber handguard Size: 294.5mm -11 inches and the MOD 40 Modular Silencer System (40mm) measure your gun folded for me? I'm waiting on an order and want to get a case for that configuration.

Thanks, GMVE

Measuring from the tip of the MOD40 with 1 baffle section removed to the end of the magazine, it's about 21.25". In the photo, it looks deceiving because of the angle and it looks shorter. If you're running the full length MOD40, add another 1⅝" from the recessed threads. You also have to take into consideration of how far back the eyebell/ocular of your scope is and it also depends on the eye relief of the scope. My scope ocular, with the scope cap, extends past the end of the magazine about 2.25". If you are running a red dot or a magnified scope with QD mounts, then maybe it wouldn't matter so much. So the total length of mine folded measuring from the rear of the scope to the tip of the MOD40 is 23.50". With the full baffle kit, it's 25.12".

20210314_074442.1615673532.jpg

20210314_074731.1615673563.jpg

In regards to Holy F, I agree. Great choice in optics you have there DerekBrown. HereI am thinking that I spent a lot for my L2 lol.

In regards to Holy F, I agree. Great choice in optics you have there DerekBrown. HereI am thinking that I spent a lot for my L2 lol.

Outfitting airguns in the same manner as the powderburners allows me access to properties and permissions, no PB would. It's surely an addiction, which reaps rewards. 

I bought this Condor BK 26” bag for my Leshiy today at a local gun show. I have a 450mm barrel with the Huma 40 moderator . I Took two sections out of the moderator and the gun fits perfect in the case. The straps for wearing it on your back stow away In hidden pockets when not in use. It has a zippered pocket on the side for extra stuff like slings, ammo but there is plenty more room in with the gun for extra stuff. There would be more room with a 350 mm barrel. $70 from TLG Systems US. 
414C72F5-7499-4F3B-A3B2-D67A198B6490.1615681279.jpeg
4CEC071A-7CE6-4B79-BD61-4A1D4E44AF0B.1615681280.jpeg
F321B9DC-0F45-4C42-82D6-59EB06278350.1615681280.jpeg

I have the Leshiy 2 in 250mm barrel in .22 cal, the nozzles came with .2mm on the inside and an untitled one on the outside. The reg is set at 130 bar. I don't have a chrony to test with but remember in the beginning there was so much air coming through that it was popping my locking mechanism open. Krale fixed it but the jets were not changed out. I just ordered the .25 cal 350mm barrel kit and was told to get a .6mm nozzle and a plug. Does anyone know what size the screw is to plug one of the holes?