• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

B4CB2B91E6A7958C168550D29C1416C7.1613713042.png

Hello everyone
I just got L2.
I encountered an unsolvable problem.
My L2 is 6.35 (250mm), there are two nozzles, one is 0.2, the other is unmarked, it seems that both holes are the same size.
The key question is, when I inflate to 15 MPa, the excitation consumes 5 MPa at a time, and there is a sound of extra gas flowing out for a short time after the excitation.
I don't know what went wrong, I just bought it and it is new. Please help me analyze, so that I can further detect and exclude. thank you very much

The key question is, when I inflate to 15 MPa, the excitation consumes 5 MPa at a time, and there is a sound of extra gas flowing out for a short time after the excitation.

Hello makarov

So when you fill to 150 Bar every shot lowers the pressure 50 bar and the valve leaks a short time after you fully release the trigger

..and you do your trigger pull in a quick pull-release motion?

Not much is known about the valves inner working, but Comtruise had a problem with his (starting page 92 this string tread, picture of valve dismantled at page 94), do your Disconnecter pin (part 5) show the same excessive forward play?

Leshiy 2 - disconnector part 5.1613718588.JPG

Quote: Comtruise page 92

"Disconnecter" pin has excessive forward play, likely due to a spring failure that is in front of it as it seems designed to restrict its free movement forward. Mine has no tension for 3mm or so back and forth without too much force so that the valve pin is depressed and gun fires

Finally received my L2 last Thursday.

.22 350mm. Mine loves the JSB 13.4gr. very accurate, and as quiet as most of my PCP's. I'm getting 6 mags (48 shots) at 840fps.

I'm not a hunter, so I wanted as much shot count as possible, so I was planning to tune for light pellets. I turned the reg down to 115 bar (estimated. Turned in the adjustment 15 minutes from original stated 130bar). I purchased the nozzle kit and am running one .5 and one .7.

I am getting along fine with the trigger, even though I'm a bit of a 2 stage trigger snob in general.

Going through pellets and air like crazy. I'm glad I have a compressor and two 97-CF tanks.

Had a little issue with mag indexing at first, but seems to be resolved now.

Have fun, Scott

Hey scott

Looking at your numbers your gun is probably set aprox 90 bar or even a bit lower but you can check that by looking at the manometer when the speed starts dropping this gives you an indication of the aprox reg pressure.

This 15 minute rotation gives way more than 15 bar reduction , as this is also the case with my reg.

I was getting around 60+ shots from 250 bar at 80 bar reg setting shooting the 16 gr jsb at 242ms 

But grouping was not as good as between 260<>280ms at longer (50m and more) ranges

I would sugest getting a pair of 0.8 jets like i use wich makes it a bit more efficient ,closing the valve faster 

The jets size they put on the ones wich came in the gun are not always the correct numbers corresponding with the hole size so be aware.

I just asked the seller. The seller told me that I had a red rubber ring and forgot to send it to me. There are two specifications of red rubber ring in the original box. They have different inner diameters. I didn't give me a small one, only 4 large ones. No., so I used a large one. The seller sent me the small one today. I don't know if this is the reason, I'm still waiting for the rubber ring.
Do you also have two types of red rubber rings in your package?

5ED59901-CEBB-4F7F-88B5-E0AC9D51751C.1613731692.jpeg
C7939790-B478-47ED-8EE2-A2E037320CE6.1613731693.jpeg
C0D7719E-1B07-421A-B606-DCE15FA05DB6.1613731693.jpeg

so I used a large one. The seller sent me the small one today. I don't know if this is the reason

Don't think so, a smaller one should not effect lock time of the valve - or make it leak, only restrict the airflow

Yes 3 large and one small, only use the large one (.177 cal) - the correct way to adjust the power is to change jets

Finally received my L2 last Thursday.

.22 350mm. Mine loves the JSB 13.4gr. very accurate, and as quiet as most of my PCP's. I'm getting 6 mags (48 shots) at 840fps.

I'm not a hunter, so I wanted as much shot count as possible, so I was planning to tune for light pellets. I turned the reg down to 115 bar (estimated. Turned in the adjustment 15 minutes from original stated 130bar). I purchased the nozzle kit and am running one .5 and one .7.

I am getting along fine with the trigger, even though I'm a bit of a 2 stage trigger snob in general.

Going through pellets and air like crazy. I'm glad I have a compressor and two 97-CF tanks.

Had a little issue with mag indexing at first, but seems to be resolved now.

Have fun, Scott

Hey scott

Looking at your numbers your gun is probably set aprox 90 bar or even a bit lower but you can check that by looking at the manometer when the speed starts dropping this gives you an indication of the aprox reg pressure.

This 15 minute rotation gives way more than 15 bar reduction , as this is also the case with my reg.

I was getting around 60+ shots from 250 bar at 80 bar reg setting shooting the 16 gr jsb at 242ms 

But grouping was not as good as between 260<>280ms at longer (50m and more) ranges

I would sugest getting a pair of 0.8 jets like i use wich makes it a bit more efficient ,closing the valve faster 

The jets size they put on the ones wich came in the gun are not always the correct numbers corresponding with the hole size so be aware.

rs72, I read about some issues with the jets being marked wrong. I shoot from 270 bar to 100 bar for 52 shots, @ 850fps. I have six magazines so I just refill after shooting all 6 (48 shots).

The accuracy and reliability with indexing that I'm getting right now is perfect.

Getting six mags per fill with the light JSB's was always what I intended to tune for. I shoot those pellets in all of my pcp's at that speed, because they always seem the most accurate for me, and with my desired shot count.

I'm very happy with this set up, and will leave it that way for now. It's also very quiet. 

The red rubber o ring as you call ik is called a power puck , its made of plastic and its use is to get the air flow restrikted .

Due to the regulations in russia and other countries guns ar to operate at very low power 2j and germany 7 j ,uk and poland 16j etc.

So that is where its for, for the uk specs 16j they dril the hole to 2,5 or 3mm and install 0.9 and 1mm Jets so the guns even at 70 bar reg pressur don't exeed the legal limmit of 16 j.
16137467811951320505683132454534.1613746847.jpg

It reduces the power but does not make it more efficient because of the volume behind it.

Sadly not every country has a free lower limmit.

Bought some new pellets today as this leshiy is consuming them at an alarming rate😅

Hello everyone
I just got L2.
My L2 is 6.35 (250mm), there are two nozzles, one is 0.2, the other is unmarked, it seems that both holes are the same size.
I don't know what went wrong, I just bought it and it is new. Please help me analyze, so that I can further detect and exclude. thank you very much

Go back to the dealer and get it fixt a 5 bar per shot is possible but 50 bar is telleling me the must be something wrong with your valve.

I conducted a detailed test again, because I did not load lead bullets from the beginning to the end. Just now I installed the bullet test and everything is normal. It consumes about 7 bar each time, and there is no need to release the trigger after shooting. The gas will not Leak, the valve resets when the trigger is released, ready for the second shot. everything is normal.

However, if you shoot without lead bombs, the gas will be consumed quickly, and it will consume about 50 bar at a time. And if you don’t release the trigger after shooting, the gas will continue to release. I don’t know if this is normal. Do you have the same symptoms? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

so I used a large one. The seller sent me the small one today. I don't know if this is the reason

Don't think so, a smaller one should not effect lock time of the valve - or make it leak, only restrict the airflow

Yes 3 large and one small, only use the large one (.177 cal) - the correct way to adjust the power is to change jets

The problem is with the adjustment on the gun, do not send it back. There is a small Allen key just below where the power puck is located, you need to adjust it, slightly, it is very sensitive. Brian from edw spoke about this on the Facebook forum.

Hello everyone
I just got L2.

Go back to the dealer and get it fixt a 5 bar per shot is possible but 50 bar is telleling me the must be something wrong with your valve.

C0D7719E-1B07-421A-B606-DCE15FA05DB6.1613731693.1613750878.jpeg

You need to adjust this if there is too much air consumption per shot is my understanding 

I conducted a detailed test again, because I did not load lead bullets from the beginning to the end. Just now I installed the bullet test and everything is normal. It consumes about 7 bar each time, and there is no need to release the trigger after shooting. The gas will not Leak, the valve resets when the trigger is released, ready for the second shot. everything is normal.

However, if you shoot without lead bombs, the gas will be consumed quickly, and it will consume about 50 bar at a time. And if you don’t release the trigger after shooting, the gas will continue to release. I don’t know if this is normal. Do you have the same symptoms? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

Yep - that's why I asked if you were dry firing. The Leshiy 2 will use a lot more air if you dry fire because there is no back pressure from the pellets. Also - if you have your reg pressure lowered it seems to blow more air on a dry-fire than if the reg is set higher. I'm sure it has to do with back pressure - but can't speak to the scientific why.

... and there is no need to release the trigger after shooting. The gas will not Leak, the valve resets when the trigger is released, ready for the second shot. everything is normal.

Yes, sorry about that, no need to release the trigger after each shot, there is a resetting function in the valve that works when under pressure

On the other hand, if you shoot it without the puck and mag and hold the trigger back it will dump all air - and that was what I did while testing with Comtruise - and blew the protective glass right out of the scopes flip up cover, at first I thought it was the scopes glass doh!

With out pellets air consumption seems normal and the valve resets without any air leak

If your air consumption is normal and no leaking after shot with pellets I would not worry about it

Just shooting without a lead bullet will consume all the gas at once, so are you?

we are the same?

Your problem is the stopper pin. It needs to come out. I answered your email last night in Polish but didn’t realize you spoke English. Your dealer is not correct the puck will not solve this issue. Loosen the locking screw on the bottom of the valve assembly, then turn the stopper screw on the breech face CCW. Test the shot on an empty magazine 

Reactions: davidsng
Just shooting without a lead bullet will consume all the gas at once, so are you?

we are the same?

No, shooting without magazine and cover plate will consume all the air

Shooting with magazine and cover plate but no pellets will not consume all the air and no air leaks after shot

...but my Leshiy is in .177 cal with smaller holes in the cover plate than yours so there is more back pressure for the valve to work, it has to be same caliber to be comparable 

leshiy 2 mag 177 cal.1613762336.JPG