• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

I’ve been using this speedloader that I made for a few weeks now. It holds 40 pellets and make loading pellets so much faster. Yes, I’m going through pellets a lot faster too. Good thing I have a big scuba compressor so air is not a problem 😉
D3B88CE9-0054-4D37-B4C2-84E52EEFE6B1.1610733005.jpeg

Nice modeling! - I'm pulling my hair out trying to do something like this in OpenScad but I will get there, BTW, how do you keep the positions between the "mags"?

..and for those who don't know the quality of print is much better than the visual, this is why I never print in glossy black

I’ve been using this speedloader that I made for a few weeks now. It holds 40 pellets and make loading pellets so much faster. Yes, I’m going through pellets a lot faster too. Good thing I have a big scuba compressor so air is not a problem
1f609.svg

Nice modeling! - I'm pulling my hair out trying to do something like this in OpenScad but I will get there, BTW, how do you keep the positions between the "mags"?

..and for those who don't know the quality of print is much better than the visual, this is why I never print in glossy black

Each level is positioned with a 3mm ball like the Leshiy 2 fill cover. Leshiy fill cover which is only rotated to 4 possible positions the speedloader loader hold 8 pellets per level so it rotates in 16 possible possible positions. 
70BEE38E-B47B-4313-BC45-B1C2F3D78197.1610817446.jpeg

Ed, I have a question for you, the Leshiys 2 that you are going to send Francisco, the 25 & 30 cal, will come with LW or with Apha Precision barrels? Many thanks.

From what Francisco told me, he has supply of both Alpha and LW barrels and can provide either one to the customer, depending on the customer’s preference. The .25 250mm L2 that Francisco sent me has the LW barrel. He told me that he can also send me an Alpha barrel if I’d like to be able to swap back and forth and compare the two.

Leshiy 2 range day today.

Range Day L2 - 1.1610910095.jpeg

Brought it out with the .25/450mm setup with the muzzle break. Nothing great to post with targets as I was shooting standing most of the time. The .30 AVS slugs were doing really well with the 15-30mph winds and I was easily popping clays from standing at 50+ yards. 

Noise wise the un-moderated L2 pushing 60ish fpe was louder than the .22 rimfires there. 

NOTE: My 3L tank was not even close to enough air for a range outing.

I’ve been using this speedloader that I made for a few weeks now. It holds 40 pellets and make loading pellets so much faster. Yes, I’m going through pellets a lot faster too. Good thing I have a big scuba compressor so air is not a problem
1f609.svg

Each level is positioned with a 3mm ball like the Leshiy 2 fill cover. Leshiy fill cover which is only rotated to 4 possible positions the speedloader loader hold 8 pellets per level so it rotates in 16 possible possible positions. 

Slick! waiting to here when we can purchase one of these. 

1f609.svg

I’m work on making more speedloader available as my request list is growing. Here is a short video show it in action as I load an empty magazine in under 15 seconds without removing the magazine. 

https://youtu.be/90zSPfBzdrw

1f609.svg

I’m work on making more speedloader available as my request list is growing. Here is a short video show it in action as I load an empty magazine in under 15 seconds. 

https://youtu.be/7W5bhuNrfcc

I'd be interested in .22 and .25 and .30 for one of these. Reloading in 35 degrees with a gusting 15-30mph wind was not enjoyable this afternoon. 

@Kikopower - sure. The scope is a March-F 1-8x with FMC-2 illuminated reticle with a one-piece Geissele mount. It's expensive optics, but this scope is amazing across the whole zoom range, very nice light collection for the size, and side focus down well under 10 yards.

Heard some complain the illumination is not day light bright, what's your experience?