• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Congrats to those who are receiving the 2nd round of Leshiy 2's.

I'm wondering if anyone has experimented with slugs that fit the mags? I was messing around with some 19gr 22 cal Pellet CP. I stretched the rear skirt on a hex driver a bit so they would fit the mag and not slide through. I think there is some promise to be seen with these slugs. 13 yards was near hole on hole and a quick stretch to 50 yards yielded promising results. 

I also have some of the Griffin 25 cal 28 grain Hollow back pellets. Again stretching the skirt in back a bit on a 5mm hex driver ball head. Fits the mage now without sliding through. 

Ah, that’s why. You’re using the order number. Go take a look at your order status and you’ll see a pre-order number...

80E49282-27F2-49DE-833F-E1225CE4E6EB.1609203157.jpeg

As far as I know it's not a typo. This below is the cut and paste directly from the confirmation email from Brian on October 5, 2020.

Hi scott,

you’ll for sure be in the next shipment, soon as I get an update from Ed I’ll send it out

Brian,

Date: Jul 26, 2020 EDgun West

Order #: 69209

Your order number is different then your pre order number. You can find your pre-order number on edgunWest website under your account.

9860E878-8394-4C0A-B1C9-CE1994CE09E1.1609203290.jpeg

One way to know for sure... Is your order fully paid for, or just the first preorder payment? Another way is to log into your account and look at your orders page. At the very bottom is a section listing your preorders where the correct number should be listed.

For an end of july order I would expect that number to be in the very high 200s or low-mid 300s based on other orders Listed in this thread. The 5 digit order number is more for the transaction and receipt. The 3 digit preorder number is more like your place in line to receive an L2. The first 100 have already been delivered and the next 100 have been fully paid for and are just waiting on delivery. My preorder is in the 280s and I’m still waiting for an invoice to pay the remaining balance as an example.

Question for the current Leshiy 2 owners, (still waiting on mine).

Does anyone have the 22 can 30 caliber barrels for your single Leshiy 2?

And has anyone swapped them?

If so did you use the same scope?

If you did, did you have to do a lot of re-sightng of the scope?

What about tuning? 

Is there a happy medium, tune wise, to set the gun for both calibers?

Thanks, GMVE

@gmve There is going to be a huge difference between .30 and .22 tune-wise. A lot more energy is required of the .30 so when you swap to .22 they will run really hot, probably end up being close to/if not over supersonic if you don’t change your jets. You will definitely end up having to adjust your scope. I’ve read in this thread of some who have already dealt with this so hopefully they will chime in to give you starting points to know what sizes you’ll need.

I know I’ll personally end up with separate rear assemblies so all I’ll need to do is change out the rear when doing a caliber swap. That way there won’t be worries about changing jets on the regulator. This is all contingent upon being able to purchase just the rear of course. Hopefully it will be an option in the future.