• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Correct me if I am wrong but they do not seem like the groups shot from a 2000$+ gun. They are more like 200$ springer groups.

I want to add something to this. I've been shooting with a DonnyFL 14mm adapter and a Koi (.22) and Shogun (.25 - so less chance of clipping). Also a Hugget Astille .22. I tried all of these options out at 45 yards today and groups were still pretty big. So I decided to put the stock 350mm silencer back on and my groups tightened up out at 45 yards. Much closer to what we might expect from an airgun of this caliber. 

I can't say if this was the 14mm adapter which isn't a super snug fit to the barrel. Or, it could be the moderators are choking on the amount of air from the Leshiy 2.

I have a 14x1.25 adapter for the Koi and Shogun. I'm going to try some groups at 45 yards again to see if a direct attachment helps at all.

Bingo.

Bingo seems to be correct. I just fired off this round of 8 shots from 46 yards. .22/350mm barrel with a Koi attached directly to barrel via 14x1.25 adapter. JSB 15.9gr sorted by weight, not cleaned.

The first two high shoots at the top of the target were sighters to figure out elevation. The central group is 6 shots. Concentric rings are 1/2" apart. I'm much more pleased with this group considering I'm only using 8X for the distance. No stray or oddly dropping shots. 

Now that's more like it 👍

Oooh, I'm interested in this too! (Leshiy 2 overall size - 250mm and 350mm size when folded).

If you've got a Leshiy 2 (all kitted out with a scope, bipod, etc), I'd like to know what a good pack size would be. I'd like to backpack with my Leshiy (when I get it...), but don't want to carry an oversize rucksack unnecessarily. Please chime-in!

Here is a suggestion...I am a huge fan of Patagonia equipment. You can’t be the quality AND customer service of the company. Plus there is a 25 year guarantee on their products good any where in the world. I bought a jacket in Prague and Patagonia repaired it 3 years later for free when I was home in USA for a month with 2 day service.

The Blackhole backpacks / luggage / duffel bags of Patagonia are rock solid. They aren’t waterproof, but with that coating, they are VERY water resistant and if you really are concerned you can buy a cheaper storable cover for it to keep water out.

Length is around 22 inches and capacity is around 30 L. You could easily put the Leshiy 2 in it and a buddy bottle, with lunch and some gear and should be good for a day.

A95F12D9-F44D-48B2-A0B1-F2AC5FD3CCD4.1603218427.jpeg

No need to extrapolate - my 0.25 w/ factory 350mm shroud is just under 18" from the back of the installed magazine to the end of the shroud when folded (if you use an aftermarket grip that extends back beyond zero degree factory grip, your overall length might be a little longer since your grip will stick out a little further). When unfolded, it's 29.5".